Kimi Räikkönen NASCAR Appreciation Thread

Much as I expected, MY NASCAR Next Gen Camaro was too tough to handle. As I said earlier Mickey Verstappen and Chucky Leclerc have nothing on my guys Chase Elliott and Kyle Larson. Either of them could be a “world champion” if they felt like it. This Project 91 thing will be great to keep exposing supposed other “top tier” series.
It's a pretty ridiculous comparison. Put either one of them in an F-1 car and I believe you would see. Nobody would expect them to win either. JJ isn't exactly tearing them up in Indycar either and he is about the same age as Kimi.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh road course ringers haven’t made an impact in about 20 years. Road courses used to be the one weakness for Cup drivers but now they are too good at them too. Larson and Elliott are probably the best all around talents we’ve ever had and with some testing they could be good in other cars.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh road course ringers haven’t made an impact in about 20 years. Road courses used to be the one weakness for Cup drivers but now they are too good at them too. Larson and Elliott are probably the best all around talents we’ve ever had and with some testing they could be good in other cars.

Larson and Elliott are great, but best all around talents we've ever had? LOL

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don't think they would do badly, but neither did the guys who showed up at WG' I think it is great for the sport, Marks has some good ideas

Larson and Elliott are great, but best all around talents we've ever had? LOL

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Easy there slick. Drivers are getting better all the time. Those two are great on all types of tracks, already have titles, and aren’t even fully in their primes yet. Larson wins on like three different crop circles I’ve never heard of in different types of dirt cars every other week. Elliott is already the GOAT on road courses.

Was most likely a brilliant marketing move by Trackhouse. Unfortunately I don't have a clue about Kimi's sponsors and not interested in looking them up.
Just glad this one is over and we can now move on to the next big thing.

25 years ago maybe. Currently Larson, Elliott are cream of the crop for road courses. Reddick, Buescher have run incredibly well this year too.
I mostly agree, however that was in reference to the above post by NASCAR Apologist saying "the best all around talents we’ve ever had".

While he didn't have the success on ovals etc, I'd possibly even throw Montoya into the mix. I believe if he had been brought up on ovals etc and/or focused more on a single discipline, he could be in the discussion as one of the greats. He still is if just considering road courses. He just never had the experience, and Larson proved that Ganassi didn't really have the cars either.

John Strange.

Did the Indy 500 back in 2019 and never returned until this attempt in Cup with Tarso. The team is behind on everything, so I doubt they make any attempt this season. Tarso was nothing impressive in F1 or CART. I remember when he raced for Minardi and Dale Coyne, but never struck me as anyone overly impressive.

Good luck to that outfit though.

Lol. If only it were that easy.

Worlds youngest Prime Minister
1661290588630.png

Getting a little wild

1661290637073.png

Back
Top Bottom