Kind of a strange question, and no judges needed

Benevolent One

Team Owner
Alright, so I have a friend of mine who is starting to become a little more than a friend. We have started dating, although it isn't anything serious yet, and right now I have absolutely no problem with what she does for a living, although I can certainly understand why a lot of other people do. I have heard of this causing issues after while for other guys though, even if it didn't at first. Has anyone in here ever actually dated a stripper or known anyone who has? If so, how did it work out?

And, no, I never thought I would be in this position either.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Our friends who have been together I think about 6 years now and have a 5 year old, She worked as a stripper, didn't seem to cause them any issues.

My buddy used to exclusively date only strippers for close to a decade. It was a train wreck the entire time. IMO, strippers are searching for something that's missing. Most have daddy issues. Most need attention from multiple sources. Fortunately, my buddy finally got over the stripper addiction, married a girl with a regular job and together they had a pile of kids.

Dont have any stripper friends, but I do know a couple where she was a swinger and he just let her do her thing till she got burned out on it. They have 2 kids.

Not sure about a current stripper. But a freind married a stripper and he met her at the strip bar were she worked. Really happy for him, he was almost 40 at the time, a nice guy and deserves to be happy. I have known him long enough to know he been had betrayed by a few previous GFs.

I think she was done with the buisness prior to the marriage, not saying that part is important and I am not even postive when she quit.
Long story short they have a daughter about 8 years old now, and are doing well as far as I know.
The main thing will be how comfortable you are about matters. If you have children that might be something to consider, at least in terms of stability and how you would manage the situation with them. Thats not meant be judgemental, and the last thing I want to do is stick my nose into anyone's buisness.

Best wishes.

I appreciate the input so far, guys. It all seems pretty solid. Honestly, another factor is our ages. She is 25 and as most of you know, I am pushing 50. I do have 3 kids, but they are all adults, but younger than her. They don't know anything about her yet and honestly I don't think it would go over very well at all if they did, but I don't really know if they would honestly ever be even remotely okay with anybody else I ever dated who wasn't their mother.

She does have a few small kids and has no interest in ever having any more.

I guess I should also say that I don't think either one of us is looking for this to become anything serious at this point, at least not pushing the issue anyway. I just wanted to know if any of you know what I may be getting myself into if I might want to do that.

If the kids live with you, they might have a small problem with it. Hard to say. Depending on age, it may shock them or it may not. I think the "step-siblings" factor would be the more volatile one.

I have a friend that moved in with her BF, they both had kids the same age (2 or so at the time). When they broke up after 1.5 or 2 years, the kids missed eachother. Now they do playdates. I can only imagine how awkward that is.

Right now I am having a great time. She is a lot of fun and absolutely gorgeous. She makes me feel really good and apparently I have the same effect on her.

If the kids live with you, they might have a small problem with it. Hard to say. Depending on age, it may shock them or it may not. I think the "step-siblings" factor would be the more volatile one.

I have a friend that moved in with her BF, they both had kids the same age (2 or so at the time). When they broke up after 1.5 or 2 years, the kids missed eachother. Now they do playdates. I can only imagine how awkward that is.
No, I moved out about 5 months ago so they don't really know what is going on in my life like that.

Right now I am having a great time. She is a lot of fun and absolutely gorgeous. She makes me feel really good and apparently I have the same effect on her.

Although for the life of me, I can't figure out why that is. Apparently this generation really just doesn't know how to treat a lady at all.

Enjoy what is happening but, IMO, do not harbor unrealistic expectations. The age difference would be enough for me to realize that the relationship would be short lived.
Drive it as far as it will go and when it stops get out.
You know, brother, I am right there with you. I am just trying to enjoy what is going on today. I can't see her wanting to be with me for the long haul. And, honestly I am not sure that I would want to be with her for the long haul either. But, like I said, right now, she is a blast and a really great girl who is taking care of her kids the way she chooses. I am not here to judge her.

You know, brother, I am right there with you. I am just trying to enjoy what is going on today. I can't see her wanting to be with me for the long haul. And, honestly I am not sure that I would want to be with her for the long haul either. But, like I said, right now, she is a blast and a really great girl who is taking care of her kids the way she chooses. I am not here to judge her.

Do it. Have fun, that's what important. Nothing wrong with it as long as everyone is enjoying themselves. :punkrocke

I don't really see Haley as the type to come visit me in a freaking nursing home. That is just not an image that is forming in my mind.

A job that she is using to put food on the table right now and trying to leave behind as soon as she can, to be honest.

I didn't realize that until pretty recently, myself, by the way.

I've heard of many women that work as strippers because of the money is so much better and the hours work better for getting their degrees. If my daughter did it I wouldn't be real proud of it, but on the other hand you have to put food on the table and roof over your head. As for the OP, the only thing to me is if you both are good with the plan then go for it. If it works out so much the better, if it wouldn't at least you know you gave it a try and won't be wondering what if.

I've heard of many women that work as strippers because of the money is so much better and the hours work better for getting their degrees. If my daughter did it I wouldn't be real proud of it, but on the other hand you have to put food on the table and roof over your head. As for the OP, the only thing to me is if you both are good with the plan then go for it. If it works out so much the better, if it wouldn't at least you know you gave it a try and won't be wondering what if.
That's a good way to look at it, I suppose. I have never really been much of one to worry much about other people's opinions around here about my actions, except where it effects my kids. I am enjoying myself right now and I honestly still don't know where this might lead eventually. Right now, I am definitely glad that I decided to take a chance and see where it leads. I hope I can say that at the end.

Friend has been married to a woman for about 15 years now I guess. He met her when she was dancing in a topless club. He's 10 years older than her. 2 kids and she's hawt...

Brown University is 50k plus a year. Many girls worked at clubs and graduated not owing a dime.

She is one semester away from her degree right now. It's nothing prestigious but it should set her up pretty well going forward.

Stop and think about it ... she could be doing something offensive for a living ... like working for the Democratic party.;) She chose the higher calling.
AMEN TO THAT, BROTHER! She could be doing all manner of illegal or illicit things that would possibly even pay more than this.

I know a guy who tried dating a stripper for a while. We all tried talking him out of it. Quite a few thousand dollars later he ended it. He said he ended it when she told him what happens in the VIP room.

I know a guy who tried dating a stripper for a while. We all tried talking him out of it. Quite a few thousand dollars later he ended it. He said he ended it when she told him what happens in the VIP room.
It depends on the club. I have spent quite a bit of time in the VIP area of her club myself. There are not even any doors there in her club. It's very dark back there, but nothing could happen that couldn't be seen by a bouncer. There are a lot of clubs where all kinds of crazy stuff happens, though, I guess. Her's is the only one I have ever been to, though, but she has told me some crazy stories of what she was asked to do at other clubs she worked at and what other girls she worked with did at those other clubs.

Time and life is short and one must choose to pursue things with her eternal value. The things one will cherish forever.

So Bang her like a screen door during an all night Tornado until there ain't no more Bang left.

If it don't last you will have plenty of time to think about the less important stuff later on.

Time and life is short and one must choose to pursue things with her eternal value. The things one will cherish forever.

So Bang her like a screen door during an all night Tornado until there ain't no more Bang left.

If it don't last you will have plenty of time to think about the less important stuff later on.
I am very much trying to "redeem the time" as the old expression goes. I never really saw this thing as having much of a shelf life. She is out of state right now. She left to visit her sister for a few weeks yesterday and I haven't heard from her since she left. I don't know if that means anything or not. Her sister is trying to get her to move into a beach house she has for her, rent free. I can't really compete with that. If this is it, I had a freaking awesome time and have no regrets at all.
You wont like it if it burns to pee.

Its not like she works in an AC accounting office - this is real life. I recommend a test. OMV.

Once again, what kind of a test are you referring to?

I imagine STD's, but that would probably be a good idea for many couples anymore. Even among the seniors STD's have gone up because they don't use protection and believe that they don't have to be concerned about STD's now. Just suggest it for both of you.

I imagine STD's, but that would probably be a good idea for many couples anymore. Even among the seniors STD's have gone up because they don't use protection and believe that they don't have to be concerned about STD's now. Just suggest it for both of you.
It has been way too late to test for those for a long time but I have been taking the usual precautions, of course, as I would with anyone I was not in an extremely long term, exclusive relationship with.
I am very much trying to "redeem the time" as the old expression goes. I never really saw this thing as having much of a shelf life. She is out of state right now. She left to visit her sister for a few weeks yesterday and I haven't heard from her since she left. I don't know if that means anything or not. Her sister is trying to get her to move into a beach house she has for her, rent free. I can't really compete with that. If this is it, I had a freaking awesome time and have no regrets at all.

Wow, I'm a stupid idiot. I was thinking along the lines of some kind of emotional or relationship test. :lol2:

Back
Top Bottom