Knauss' sonoma race notes stolen!

4 top 5s in 15 seasons with an average finish of 12.47...

I dont think Chad misses those notes. Someone call Ray Evernham & Robby Loomis.

The data is encrypted. If you don't know what that means, it boils down to nobody being able to access the data this weekend, and never able to access it without spending more money than the data is worth.

Teams have their car 90% set up before they leave the shop. Notes are more than likely backed up back at the shop and easily transferred to another team computer. Much ado about nada.

Ain’t this sumthin’?

Ole Chad (Kanauss’) leaves his laptop with all his valuable information on it where a JGR operative can swipe it. In crime free wine country of northern California no less.

Who’d ah thunk it? Wonder if we’ll see a debris caution with ten ta go.

Coach, I know where some setup notes are.
its-becoming-clearer-that-tom-bradys-biggest-mistake-in-deflategate-was-not-giving-up-his-phone.jpg

I cant out my sources but... A friend of a freind of an Eastern European associate sez that there is Zapruder film.
And that Chads built a dummy file to throw off the chosen team that snatched the pc and program. Even sez that Chad will be watching the stolen note car to get the free R&D data.

Reactions: Pat
What has my curiosity --- why would anyone leave a briefcase with valuables in it, apparently laying on a car seat in plain sight?
Really true. If he found a street parking space in that neighborhood it was a trap, probably safer to park in Oakland.

I cant out my sources but... A friend of a freind of an Eastern European associate sez that there is Zapruder film.
And that Chads built a dummy file to throw off the chosen team that snatched the pc and program. Even sez that Chad will be watching the stolen note car to get the free R&D data.
Zz plot thickens
spy.gif

What has my curiosity --- why would anyone leave a briefcase with valuables in it, apparently laying on a car seat in plain sight?

Not to get off topic here and off track but this seems to happen more often than not.

A secret service agent got his laptop stolen from his car containing critical information about high profile people as well as important imformation about an ongoing case at the time.

When you leave laptops, iPads and any sort of expensive gadgets in your car in plain view, you're just asking to get it stolen.

It's like leaving you car keys still in the ignition. Thank you, says the robber.

Reactions: Pat
Not to get off topic here and off track but this seems to happen more often than not.

A secret service agent got his laptop stolen from his car containing critical information about high profile people as well as important imformation about an ongoing case at the time.

When you leave laptops, iPads and any sort of expensive gadgets in your car in plain view, you're just asking to get it stolen.

It's like leaving you car keys still in the ignition. Thank you, says the robber.
Intentional placement IMO

The car chief and at least two engineers have the same information in their laptops.

Back
Top Bottom