Kurt Busch Fined 50K

Correct me if i am wrong but the fines goes into that pot for the top so may tems to split at the end of the year so basically he gets the money back. I think if you get fined then you should not be allowed to get it back even if your in that top list.

NASCAR quit doing that a few years back after Fans made a Very Big deal about it.
The Fine Money now go's to NASCAR's Charity of choice.

NASCAR quit doing that a few years back after Fans made a Very Big deal about it.
The Fine Money now go's to NASCAR's Charity of choice.

Oh Cool!! I did not know that! Thanks Flash

The bad thing is he is just not a nice person. And I don't think fining him will change a thing.

I agree, this was just another day in Kurt's life.
Aside from his mother and maybe his dog, why would anybody care for him?

Many good people believe that we should always love everyone, and that is noble. If that describes you, then Kurts a good test, if your idea survives a Kurt B challenge, you're a better person than I am.

I agree, this was just another day in Kurt's life.
Aside from his mother and maybe his dog, why would anybody care for him?

Many good people believe that we should always love everyone, and that is noble. If that describes you, then Kurts a good test, if your idea survives a Kurt B challenge, you're a better person than I am.

I actually believe his dog ran away from home and his mom is no longer taking his calls. :D

Back
Top Bottom