Kurt Busch the writer

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kurt Busch, 2004 NASCAR Sprint Series champion and a 17-time winner at the top level of stock car racing, has joined the list of FOXSports.com’s “Exclusive Writers” covering the 2008 schedule. Busch, who is among only 12 drivers to have claimed victories and poles in all three of NASCAR’s top series, will offer his unique perspective on his Pat Tryson-led Miller Lite Dodge Team and also his point of view on all the hot topics in the sport.

“This should be a lot of fun and I’m really looking forward to it,” said Busch, who finished seventh in the point standings last season and is starting his third year driving for Penske Racing. “It is really an honor to be among the FOXSports.com writers and share the space with the likes of D.W. (Darrell Waltrip), Larry Mac (Larry McReynolds), Jeff Hammond, Lee Spencer and others.

“It’s almost like a natural extension for me in my career,” said the 29-year-old Las Vegas native. “I started a regular co-hosting spot on a national radio program last year and I’ll be doing both during the 2008 season. I may not always be politically correct and may ruffle a few feathers along the way, but I will always try to be informative and give my true outlook on things as I see them.”

FOXSports.com on MSN is a leading sports Web site that delivers breaking news, real-time stats and fantasy games to more than 15 million unique visitors every month. FOXSports.com, a unit of Fox Interactive Media, is the exclusive provider of sports content for MSN in the U.S. and it is the online extension of FOX Sports television coverage. Located at http://msn.foxsports.com/, the site provides sports fans with a wealth of exclusive online video, and is the industry leader in the delivery of sports content to mobile devices via its Fox Sports Mobile products.

Busch’s first contribution will be featured on the site this Thursday (Jan. 24) and his writings will be featured each Thursday throughout the 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup schedule.

Back
Top Bottom