Kurt's ol flame Patricia Driscol Trial Verdict

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by StandOnIt, Nov 29, 2018.

1. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Bam!

According to a department of justice spokesman, former Kurt Busch girlfriend Patricia Driscoll has been found guilty of two counts of wire fraud, one count of first degree fraud and two counts of tax evasion following a five-week trial and more than four days of jury deliberation in federal court.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41046360-4

2. DanicaFreak

DanicaFreak Green monster

jail time for the ninja

3. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Damn I don't have that much faith in our justice system. Too many white collar criminals get off scott free or a hand slap. But yeah she deserves her own cage. Pathological lairs that do damage to others need that special place.

DanicaFreak likes this.
  4. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

5. Greg

Greg 2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader

The real outlaw

6. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

:D

7. lisa

lisa Kurt Busch fan

I saw yesterday that the decision was coming down soon.

8. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

They have some time on those charges. I will be surprised if she gets anywhere close to the max but one can hope.
    Driscoll, former executive director and president of the Armed Forces Foundation, was found guilty of two counts of wire fraud (federal offenses), two counts of tax evasion (federal offenses) and one count of first-degree fraud (a District of Columbia offense).

The wire fraud charge carries a statutory maximum of 20 years in prison. Tax evasion carries a statutory maximum of five years. First-degree fraud carries a statutory maximum of 10 years in prison.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2018/1...kurt-busch-found-guilty-of-fraud-tax-evasion/

9. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

10. be9ak7ts16

be9ak7ts16 Hick

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer psycho.

11. AndyMarquisLive

AndyMarquisLive Short Track Fanatic

Careful y'all, she might read these posts and find y'all. LOL

StandOnIt likes this.