KyBu's new nickname

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
hey @StandOnIt KDM is now KFB, whatever that means

NASCAR really targeting a crowd that needs to be told “I’ll tell you when you’re older”.

kid-plays-car-toys.jpg

He’s pretty much been KFB for over half the posters here since I first joined.

hey @StandOnIt KDM is now KFB, whatever that means

Don't think I ever started a Dancia thread.......You know the ole Dale Senior thinking.....Boos are fine, cheers are fine.....silence is indifference.

I don’t know a thing about Kyle and his initials but I do know that lots of fans don’t like him. Yes he can be childish and abrasive but he isn’t dating one of my daughters or granddaughters so I don’t have to live with it. Kyle has said many things I have appreciated like saying the CoT sucked after winning a race in it.

I know that Kyle is a premiere driver as you don’t win as often as he has on as many different configurations and not be excellent. It is fair to say he does his job very well and that is what he is paid to do.

I don’t know a thing about Kyle and his initials but I do know that lots of fans don’t like him. Yes he can be childish and abrasive but he isn’t dating one of my daughters or granddaughters so I don’t have to live with it. Kyle has said many things I have appreciated like saying the CoT sucked after winning a race in it.

I know that Kyle is a premiere driver as you don’t win as often as he has on as many different configurations and not be excellent. It is fair to say he does his job very well and that is what he is paid to do.
The greatest thing he ever said was calling Ryan Newman "the biggest stupid idiot out here" on live TV. Such a childish way to express your emotions, and it was so so funny.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

One of my favorite memories of camping at Bristol will always be how at random points throughout the day/night someone would shout "**** Kyle Busch" at the top of their lungs and once they said it someone else would shout it and then another person and another, etc. So for 30-75 seconds you'd just hear "**** Kyle Bush" in different (typically drunk) tones and voices from all parts of the camping field.

And an honorable mention would be hearing the boos reverberate around the stadium during driver intros, and wherever the truck he was riding in was was you'd hear the loudest boos.

And one more honorable mention would be our friend we met at the campground who did not attend the Xfinity race. He told us he heard (at our campground 2-3 miles from the track) a roaring cheer during the Xfinity race. He texted his buddy at the track "Did Kyle just wreck?" To which the friend responded, "No he just pulled off with engine trouble".

I don't like KDB/KFB/whatever they're calling him this week.....
0718151044a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom