Kyle Busch calls NASCAR "Stupid"

Didn't Bubba Wallace call out NASCAR's social media team for using a picture of his car to trigger people?

Social media is all about eliciting a reaction. NASCAR's social media people do just that.

Kyle must've been drunk tweeting when he dunked on NASCAR.

NASCAR's response to KDB:

1620687438873.png

"The beginning was better than the end."

Uh, didn't he begin the race with an unraveled tire and a spin? Only the charity of a teammate kept him from being a lap down at the end of the first stage.

He could have phrased it better but I think he has a point (for once). Then again, I never look at NASCAR's social media outlets and don't know what their trends or patterns are.

U guys r so stupid w your wanna b tag lines.

🤦🏻‍♂️

Every week u praise the winner and shame those following.
I've never heard of that website and don't follow Twitter so I have no idea if this is real or not. Does Kyle really type like this? If so that's much more embarrassing than what he said.

He called some college intern that runs the account stupid lmao this is way too hilarious to me. Nobody is spared during a KDB tantrum
I came here to say this. Most large corporate social accounts are run by interns or 20-somethings that can keep up with trending post patterns. Sometimes it’s fine, sometimes the inexperience from those employees comes back to kick them in the teeth. Those hirees may not know that the accounts they reference in their posts are sometimes seen by the actual person and not some PR team - and that young social media employee isn’t equipped to handle being called out. Bad look all around. They’ll eventually learn that it’s more beneficial to post about ideas rather than people.

Didn't Bubba Wallace call out NASCAR's social media team for using a picture of his car to trigger people?
The way I understood it, he called out the social team for using the #23 car as the thumbnail for their paintscheme preview page, even though it was the same scheme he usually runs. It was something along the likes of “you dont have to use my car for every post”.

I came here to say this. Most large corporate social accounts are run by interns or 20-somethings that can keep up with trending post patterns. Sometimes it’s fine, sometimes the inexperience from those employees comes back to kick them in the teeth. Those hirees may not know that the accounts they reference in their posts are sometimes seen by the actual person and not some PR team - and that young social media employee isn’t equipped to handle being called out. Bad look all around. They’ll eventually learn that it’s more beneficial to post about ideas rather than people.

The thing with sports social media in general, and even places like ESPN and CBS do it, is to troll people. It's pretty standard to give the winning team or driver a verbal BJ, then dunk on everyone else, and dunk on fans, all for the sake of being funny and snarky. It's just part of the overall ugliness that is social media.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a lot of fans here bitch and moan about NASCAR and call them stupid on a weekly basis? :)

Full blown teenager by replacing "you" with "U" and "are" with "R". Don't let anyone tell you that Kyle Busch doesn't give a ****, he gives many *****.

This is vintage Kyle, tantrumming over something trivial. I absolutely love this. Hilarious. Nascars tweet still seems unprofessional, and doesn't do a good job representing a brand, but this is just some good old sports reality tv comedy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

KFB probably had a few adult beverages in him.

Imagine having a bad day at the track and the sanctioning body puts that out. Forget what NBC or Fox may tweet out, this came from NASCAR. I'd probably dunk on them too.
People say the darndest things when they've had some adult beverages in them, right Andy ?....

Full blown teenager by replacing "you" with "U" and "are" with "R". Don't let anyone tell you that Kyle Busch doesn't give a ****, he gives many *****.

This is vintage Kyle, tantrumming over something trivial. I absolutely love this. Hilarious. Nascars tweet still seems unprofessional, and doesn't do a good job representing a brand, but this is just some good old sports reality tv comedy.

Most people between 35-50 text like this because they learned to text using ABC on phones and AOL Instant Messenger

I finally decided to click on the link to see what the big uproar here was all about and I see it was nothing to get excited about. NASCAR will still be putting on races next week and KDB will still be driving in them.

Most people between 35-50 text like this because they learned to text using ABC on phones and AOL Instant Messenger
See what's funny is that I started to text like that in middle school, most of us did! The older I got, the more grammatically correct my texts got as well. 28 now.

I'm in that age range and I know no one who texts like that. In the flip phone days, yes, but not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom