Kyle Busch to RCR

Two can play that. Fact is nobody knows how much KDB makes a given year

M&M bucks is a bit short

Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR), Busch's team, agreed the extension with M&Ms' parent company Mars for 32 events per season. The deal could be worth as much as US$12 million a year to the team.

Fair to say that Denny would be out earning Kyle with his old contract v. whatever JGR was offering Kyle with the new. Whatevs. Your boy's ego landed him with Grecian Formula and "lil Sweet. Good luck with all of that. I like my guys. Poor Richie got himself a deal when you considered that his standards have lowered substantially since Sr.

The car looks really nice - kinda STP-esque - but piecemeal stuff with prepaid debit card companies is also probably a much different sponsor than JGR would want with a major anchor sponsor for the bulk of the season.

I said it before but once Oracle fell through Kyle was finished considering the Ty/Monster partnership was ready to move up at a moment’s notice.

The car looks really nice - kinda STP-esque - but piecemeal stuff with prepaid debit card companies is also probably a much different sponsor than JGR would want with a major anchor sponsor for the bulk of the season.

I said it before but once Oracle fell through Kyle was finished considering the Ty/Monster partnership was ready to move up at a moment’s notice.
Saw this coming from a mile away

100% agreed.

Weird comment.
I find it funny though.

JGR seems as if they still want a large primary sponsor for more than I'd say half the season. Then they could possibly piece-wise deals together B2B Toyota deals or Sport Clips, DeWalt, etc for open races.

Still for the price of what JGR asks, its pretty steep. They are still very much traditional with sponsors, still don't allow tobacco and alcohol sponsors, so I'm curious to see what happens in the near future with them sponsorship wise.

Weird comment.
nothing weird about it. I was waiting for a "it's not the right kind" of sponsorship. Didn't take long. So what are they supposed to do if they had a sponsor that wants to be the primary for a large number of races? Tell everybody else under contract to take a hike?

And that is a fact.
Just like you said, we don't know what they make, so you don't know what he was asking. Different game when he had to make concessions. Calling BS on your facts....but I get MOU buy into it.

Standonit really likes to hear himself talk huh
If he listened to himself he would hear 15 years of hating Kyle Busch, and the absolute joke his fandom is. So, no, I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom