Kyle Busch!! Toyota!!!

Great TEAM effort!

KYLE could have easily lost his advantage during the afternoon but Dave did a great job and the Pit Crew was nearly flawless.

GO PEE WEE !!

congrats to kyle and jgr, especially the engine dept.

You may want to hold that thought.....

bobpockrassBob Pockrass

by dustinlong

Confirmation from #NASCAR that after being put on the dyno Tuesday, the 18 and 48 engines will be torn down for inspection.

You may want to hold that thought.....

bobpockrassBob Pockrass

by dustinlong

Confirmation from #NASCAR that after being put on the dyno Tuesday, the 18 and 48 engines will be torn down for inspection.

OK, and? The win will still be counted as a win.

OK, and? The win will still be counted as a win.

You just might not want to congratulate the engine department. I wonder why NASCAR decided to tear them down. I'm pretty sure they put them on a rolling dyno at the track, then decide if they need to be torn down based on the numbers.

It doesn't mean they will find anything, but it seems unusual.

no worries, both will pass. be pretty stupid for either of them to be out of spec with both solidly in the chase.

You just might not want to congratulate the engine department. I wonder why NASCAR decided to tear them down. I'm pretty sure they put them on a rolling dyno at the track, then decide if they need to be torn down based on the numbers.

It doesn't mean they will find anything, but it seems unusual.

But even if they do, it is still a win. When was the last time Cup took a win away?

AFAIK, the top 5 plus a random engine are taken every week for inspection.

no worries, both will pass. be pretty stupid for either of them to be out of spec with both solidly in the chase.

Going all out for the win. An old 150 point penalty would be about 38 in the new system. Still solidly in the chase. And don't the manufacturers offer a bounty for winning in Michigan? It could just be a matter of pushing things too far, it could be nothing.

I'm still wondering if a teardown is normal procedure. Does anyone know?

Going all out for the win. An old 150 point penalty would be about 38 in the new system. Still solidly in the chase. And don't the manufacturers offer a bounty for winning in Michigan? It could just be a matter of pushing things too far, it could be nothing.

I'm still wondering if a teardown is normal procedure. Does anyone know?

NASCAR takes the Top 5 Finishers and 1 random engine for inspection Every Race, nothing new just the press trying to make a story.

Back
Top Bottom