Kyle Busch vs. Tyler Reddick: An Analysis

I'm still trying to figure out why this is a Busch VS Reddick thing. Reddick accepted a job offer from someone who REALLY wanted him while RC was apparently asleep at the wheel. RC rebounds with a potentially BRILLIANT move hiring a pissed off, chip on his shoulder superstar that nobody else wanted for obvious and not so obvious reasons. About the only way you can make this a legitimate X VS Y thing is if you want to make the case that Denny should have hired Kyle instead of Tyler. Somehow, I don't think that EVER was an option. RC looks brilliant right now, but it was all driven by NOBODY else wanting Kyle, so he basically fell into RC's lap by default. RC basically found a bag of cash laying on his front lawn, it's not like he REALLY fired Tyler to hire Kyle, it just ended up that way. 23XI got the guy they WANTED, and RCR got the guy they NEEDED, looks like a win-win to me. Kyle is a first ballot Hall of Famer, and Tyler has won wherever he has been, so I feel it's just a matter of time before he wins at 23XI. Is Tyler as good as Kyle? I would say definitely not, but neither are 95% of the other drivings out there, so why is that a knock on Reddick?

I'm still trying to figure out why this is a Busch VS Reddick thing. Reddick accepted a job offer from someone who REALLY wanted him while RC was apparently asleep at the wheel. RC rebounds with a potentially BRILLIANT move hiring a pissed off, chip on his shoulder superstar that nobody else wanted for obvious and not so obvious reasons. About the only way you can make this a legitimate X VS Y thing is if you want to make the case that Denny should have hired Kyle instead of Tyler. Somehow, I don't think that EVER was an option. RC looks brilliant right now, but it was all driven by NOBODY else wanting Kyle, so he basically fell into RC's lap by default. RC basically found a bag of cash laying on his front lawn, it's not like he REALLY fired Tyler to hire Kyle, it just ended up that way. 23XI got the guy they WANTED, and RCR got the guy they NEEDED, looks like a win-win to me. Kyle is a first ballot Hall of Famer, and Tyler has won wherever he has been, so I feel it's just a matter of time before he wins at 23XI. Is Tyler as good as Kyle? I would say definitely not, but neither are 95% of the other drivings out there, so why is that a knock on Reddick?
I don't think this is going to fly..maybe Rev might buy it, who knows

Whiningsmoke seems a little unhinged but i like his style

And he is 100 percent right

I used to work with a guy that closely resembled Tyler Reddick when he has his hat on, height and everything.

He chain smoked Newport menthols, and his entire diet consisted of Red Bull, Coca-Cola, Big Blue/Red sodas, and bags of chips, think he a had a tad of a drinking problem too. We all called him “The Machine”.

Not sure what any of that has to do with the Busch v Reddick discourse, but this thread seemed a fitting place to share that.

I used to work with a guy that closely resembled Tyler Reddick when he has his hat on, height and everything.

He chain smoked Newport menthols, and his entire diet consisted of Red Bull, Coca-Cola, Big Blue/Red sodas, and bags of chips, think he a had a tad of a drinking problem too. We all called him “The Machine”.

Not sure what any of that has to do with the Busch v Reddick discourse, but this thread seemed a fitting place to share that.
That's good enough for a B- post.

Makes too much sense.

One of the dumbest blunders I have seen to run off Kyle Busch. That would be like Hendrick getting rid of Jimmie Johnson in his prime. It has already come back to haunt them. Two wins already they don't have and almost a third in three races.

One of the dumbest blunders I have seen to run off Kyle Busch. That would be like Hendrick getting rid of Jimmie Johnson in his prime. It has already come back to haunt them. Two wins already they don't have and almost a third in three races.

They really believe Ty is going to be that good

I also worked with a Tyler Reddick look-alike last summer. Not sure about his diet though.

This coming from a guy who thought he should have been gone after Hornaday. Use some that that 3CHI stuff on your head.

Yeah, they are hoping for cheap and good. But at the same time they have destroyed their truck effort. They are running 5 and 6 trucks so far and they are losing their asses.
Two races in, and asses are lost. Why even watch?

Does a B level driver even deserve for people to care......anymore.

I believe the "does so and so care anymore" to be from before my time here on the RF's and thus does resonate with one's self. I wish it did tho.

However further extensive 3rd party hard hitting analysis has indicated a top3 for Reddick at Phoenix from the B levels, how is this possible? Has B gone to A? A good 5 spots ahead of zee Kyle Busch, that's not supposed to happen.

Water is wet
I never for the life of me understand the “wrestling is fake” argument. Surely since the people who say this watch stuff like The Walking Dead, Marvel Movies, or the DC ones, or other **** that’s not real. At least in wrestling the folks are doing their own stunts. The best part is when they tell you as if you didn’t know it wasn’t actually fighting and everything. Like no ****, that’s why I love it. The storylines, the drama, that is some entertaining ****. I don’t care if it’s “fake”.

At least in wrestling the folks are doing their own stunts.
Then explain this.

images

images

:XXROFL: :XXROFL: :unsure: :( ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :owquitit:

Back
Top Bottom