Kyle Busch WWE Champion

AdoubleU24

Team Owner
Ah, at least they got the "all they do is turn left" dig in there.

This would've been better cross promotion if they had done it on Friday night Smackdown on FOX.

MRM

Team Owner
Nothing like trying to wrangle the rednecks back into the sport. :rolleyes:

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I was watching live on TV and found it pretty humorous, my wife and I enjoyed that segment pretty much. Props for Kyle to doing it.

Blaze

Peace Keeper
Ah, at least they got the "all they do is turn left" dig in there.

This would've been better cross promotion if they had done it on Friday night Smackdown on FOX.
Nah it works still. The awards are on NBC, in the same town Raw was in last night. USA Network is owned by NBC.

2 Sweet

Legend
That same dude (Ron Killings) must be a NASCAR fan. He got his ass whooped by Sterling Marlin and Hermie Sadler on a wrestling show like 20 years ago lol

Ford 222

Team Owner
. Embarrassing to watch...and I only got to where they “fooled” the bad guys into thinking the other dude had ran past. Hope he’s making bank and donating it to something worthy.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
. Embarrassing to watch...and I only got to where they “fooled” the bad guys into thinking the other dude had ran past. Hope he’s making bank and donating it to something worthy.
Why would that embarrass you?

Ford 222

Team Owner
Why would that embarrass you?
I guess because I was witnessing a production so bad I couldn’t believe I even tolerated the 25 seconds that I did? And probably for Kyle and Mike to be taking part in that as if it was meant to be reality like some idiots think? Not sure just my reaction.

Revman

KFB
My whole life I thought those wrestling shows were fake...and now I know I was wrong. At least this WWE championship won't have an artistic beside it.:)
The only artistic that I have seen is here. What is an artistic?

Nitro Dude

The only artistic that I have seen is here. What is an artistic?
I meant asterisk but I didn't realize that I had typed a different word until the time had expired to change it. That is why I shouldn't post at 5.29 am when I'm not awake yet.:D But, I figured most members would know what I meant. Plus, I knew someone would come along and point out my mistake anyway.:) That being said, I have never thought his first championship was anything but legit. I have always defended him concerning the asterisk a few here were attaching to his championship.

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Some on here take this wayyyyy to seriously. It’s okay to smile and laugh once in a while.

Nitro Dude

I guess because I was witnessing a production so bad I couldn’t believe I even tolerated the 25 seconds that I did? And probably for Kyle and Mike to be taking part in that as if it was meant to be reality like some idiots think? Not sure just my reaction.
Thanks for responding I was just curious. I guess the reason I never get embarrassed by something like that is because I see it for what it is and that is a comedy skit for entertainment purposes only and I never take any of that stuff serious enough to be embarrassed by it.

Ford 222

Team Owner
Thanks for responding I was just curious. I guess the reason I never get embarrassed by something like that is because I see it for what it is and that is a comedy skit for entertainment purposes only and I never take any of that stuff serious enough to be embarrassed by it.
Oh I see it for that too but knowing some people actually are entertained by something produced sooo bad I guess just makes me uncomfortable. Then when I see 2 very prominent people in our sport taking part in that make believe stuff I hate thinking about what people outside the sport think. Shouldn’t care but I do.

Truex_rox

19 looks better than ever.
This was the most random NASCAR headline I had seen in some time, lol. Okay Kyle, I see you trying to take as much as you can out of Champion's Week.

be9ak7ts16

Johali Lives
I meant asterisk but I didn't realize that I had typed a different word until the time had expired to change it. That is why I shouldn't post at 5.29 am when I'm not awake yet.:D But, I figured most members would know what I meant. Plus, I knew someone would come along and point out my mistake anyway.:) That being said, I have never thought his first championship was anything but legit. I have always defended him concerning the asterisk a few here were attaching to his championship.
Autocorrect, always blame it on autocorrect.

Top Bottom