Kyle Larson's Weekly Schedule

I like how KyBu is vilified for taking candy from the kids in lower the lower series, but Larson is celebrated as a "man of the people" for doing the same.

(Not pretending that both aren't insanely talented. Just stirring the pot a bit)
Larson is not a regular in the Nascar lower series. He goes and plays with the big boys in open wheel.

It looks like Larson's schedule just got booked up for at least another 2 years with HMS.

He'll be racing the pair of Kings Royals at Eldora (2021 and make-up for 2020) the next four nights against the best of the best in 410 sprint cars. Has only won once this year with WoO in ten starts, which shows how difficult that competition is.

Bob Pockrass

@bobpockrass

According to Hendrick, his automotive website has seen increases in overall traffic (up 27%), vehicle sales leads (up 18%), digital retail leads (up 37%) & trade evaluations (up 61%) since starting to sponsor Kyle Larson. Now signed to sponsor Larson for 35 events in 2022 & 2023.

In a time where cancel culture is a thing, Kyle Larson is a reminder that sometimes, some folks are worth offering a shot at redemption. He has flourished since he stepped back into the sport, whether he is in or out of the car. When he first returned, I think a lot of us (myself included) were wondering how rusty he was going to be after nearly a year out of stock car competition. Nice to see that he has erased all doubt, and HMS has allowed his talent to blossom. Observing what heights he might scale with this partnership will be something to appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom