Kyle wouldn't have bumped Carl

You need to learn what the word hater means. You can not like someone without being a hater. I don't like Kyle Busch, but I don't hate him either. GET A GRIP! You Kyle fans toss around the word hater like it's a ball. Kyle sure as hell would have done the same thing, and that's not even a bad thing. Bumping someone up and out of the way is totally fine. So us saying Kyle would have done it isn't even hating, it's stating the truth....maybe only 5% of the drivers out there wouldn't have done it, and that 5% is me being nice. Probably more like 2%

Not all fans are Kyle haters but are you really gonna deny that Busch has the most trolls and blind haters of any driver in the sport? It really isn't close. Eveeytime I go to TMS wearing my Busch stuff I've been heckled and I mind my own business and watch the race. Busch fans are gonna be more obnoxious when he wins because look what they and their driver deals with on a daily basis.

You need to learn what the word hater means. You can not like someone without being a hater. I don't like Kyle Busch, but I don't hate him either. GET A GRIP! You Kyle fans toss around the word hater like it's a ball. Kyle sure as hell would have done the same thing, and that's not even a bad thing. Bumping someone up and out of the way is totally fine. So us saying Kyle would have done it isn't even hating, it's stating the truth....maybe only 5% of the drivers out there wouldn't have done it, and that 5% is me being nice. Probably more like 2%

Haters are more paranoid about being labeled haters than I am committed to defining them as such.

How about the original post in the thread, Einstein??

Rinse and repeat....plus personal attack. Enjoy that Happy Meal in the basement, and say, "Hi!" to Mom. It is Mother's Day.

Robbie Gordon and Mikey W. are the only two that I can think of that comes close to destroying as many race cars (other than theirs) as kybu. They mostly ran out of talent and wrecked'em but kybu does it on purpose.

I know you have been around long enough to remember the Bodine brothers...:D

3_a_150523_nss_kybusch_dalejr_richmond.jpg
Kyle Busch wouldn't hurt a fly.

Complains about personal attack and then makes one. Hypocrite much?

Rinse and repeat. I am flattered, but please try to explore other aspects of this forum.

Everyone else is a hater but the next week @Revman and @Kyle18fan go a week without taking a shot at Delana or "Delana's wife" will be the first. Hmm.

I think we call him bully much more often than we talk about Delana or Delana's wife. Thanks for reading, and I will keep a close eye on said references.

Back
Top Bottom