Labron

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
I'm surprised that no one has even mentioned this happening. Here's a guess, I think he will head to Florida. Why? Several reasons besides hooking up with Dwayne Wade. How about his salary won't have any state tax. The Miami Heat is about to really get hot!

I could really care less.I don't think any sports figure is worth the money they get paid.

Couldn't care less about this or any other basketball player. I post here to ask one question.........Why does he need a full hour to make one announcement?

'cause he thinks he b impotent.

He'll be dead broke on the streets in under 10 years.

I'm surprised that no one has even mentioned this happening. Here's a guess, I think he will head to Florida. Why? Several reasons besides hooking up with Dwayne Wade. How about his salary won't have any state tax. The Miami Heat is about to really get hot!

Probrably cus no one gives a rats azz about Lebron!

I find it funny that someone or something that people could/couldn't care less garners a bunch of posts.

I did read where if Lebron had signed with the Knicks, he would have to pay at least 12 mil in taxes over five years based on a 96 million dollar salary. However, that figure would be lessened by 12 mil in Miami. Do y'all think that might have had something to do with it?

BTW, I've not heard anyone say this was a good idea. :eek: Making a big deal about making all this money to mostly people in this country that won't/can't make this kind of money in their lifetime. This is what we have made our athletic heroes and that includes our NASCAR favs.

good call buck. i thought this would happen after wade resigned and bosh decided to join him. i really wanted him to go to chicago but that wasn't in the stars. what a team the heat has now!
LeBron James makes his pick: He's going to Miami

As many of you know, I am from Akron and have lived here most of my life.

I am in an extreme minority in that I kinda wanted him to leave. Most people around here are just devastated. My son took it pretty hard while we watched it live on ESPN. He is pretty mature for a 16 year old kid though.

I'm just basically sick of his arrogance and his act all together. Over the last couple of years he has really changed slowly but steadily into a self-loving example of what his generation is all about. It's all about "respect". Not showing respect, but demanding that everybody else respect what you think of yourself.

I didn't feel that the Cavs would win a championship with him and so I figured we might as well start over with players who care about the team and are hungry to win more than to build their "brand".

I think it was sad that he basically decided that if he couldn't beat these other teams for a title that he would just join one of them. Can you imagine Michael Jordan deciding that the Pistons or Knicks of that time were just too good and so he would just join them instead?

I will still root for the kid because he is a home town kid. I actually appreciate what he did for this area for the last 10 years or so including his high school years.

Can you imagine Michael Jordan deciding that the Pistons or Knicks of that time were just too good and so he would just join them instead?
you never can tell what he would have done bo. the fact is the bulls with jordan, pippen and rodman was the team others wanted to go to.

you never can tell what he would have done bo. the fact is the bulls with jordan, pippen and rodman was the team others wanted to go to.

I was refering more to earlier on in his career (say years 3-5 or 6) when he was the best player on a pretty average team. He kept losing to the Pistons and Knicks but he and the team just kept improving and they finally became the team that won 6 titles.

Back
Top Bottom