LADY VOLS

tkj24

Team Owner
Congratulations to the Tn Lady Vols on winning the SEC Championship.
dance52.gif

and also congratulations to UNC for winning bothe the regular season and the ACC Tournament. There are probably about 6 or 8 teams that could go all the way in the NCAA's, although U-Conn, UNC, and Univ. of Tenn are the 3 strongest.

That is just a fun team to watch. They are the only women's team I will make it a point to watch. Candace Parker is amazingly talented and hard working as well. It kind of sucks that she will graduate early and go pro after this year. I can't blame her for doing so, I would do the exact same thing in her position. But it just sucks for us fans who really enjoy watching her play the college game.

The WNBA will probably fold in the next few years and this is her best shot at playing in her home country and getting paid well to do so. Once it folds, these women will be forced to go overseas if they choose to continue playing professionally.

I will still enjoy watching the Lady Vols beyond this year though. Amd knowing coach Pat Summit (sp?) she will bring in at least one more great player to replace Candace ASAP.

Candace will be greatly missed. I love watching her play too. This is her 4th year at college but they red shirted her in her freshman year because she had knee surgery. They say Pat has 7 good prospects. They are all 5 star players in the top 16 in the country. I love her looks she gives her players. We will also miss Shannon Bobbit.

Pat has cancelled the series with U-Conn. She got tired of getting beat every year. U-Conn and UNC are just as much fun to watch as Tenn. U-Conn has a freshman, Maya Moore, that will eventually be better than Parker.

Pat has cancelled the series with U-Conn. She got tired of getting beat every year. U-Conn and UNC are just as much fun to watch as Tenn. U-Conn has a freshman, Maya Moore, that will eventually be better than Parker.

Well let me tell you Mr Muggle. :p The war between Pat and Geno goes way back. According to Diana Taurasi ex-Uconn player, I read where she made the statement that it was over the recruitment of Moore is why Pat wouldn't play Geno.

As far as NC goes. Sun, Dec 2 BB North Carolina Knoxville, Tenn. 7:00 PM ESPN2 83 Lady Vols - 79 NC

Well let me tell you Mr Muggle. :p The war between Pat and Geno goes way back. According to Diana Taurasi ex-Uconn player, I read where she made the statement that it was over the recruitment of Moore is why Pat wouldn't play Geno.

As far as NC goes. Sun, Dec 2 BB North Carolina Knoxville, Tenn. 7:00 PM ESPN2 83 Lady Vols - 79 NC

heh, wait until the NCAA's. Tenn is dogmeat. :)

Back
Top Bottom