Lap3 is sore but allright

Lap3Forever

Staff member
me and dad was going to the mall. the light turned green so we had to cross like 8 lanes. well everyone stoped but one person. hit us somewhere up frount. spun us around. it look him like 200 yards to stop. he was going 50-60 mph and us arounf 10-15mph. we was in my dads mercides 190e. they was in a toyota. for us it was like a nascar. one sec everything is fine next thing have a hood in your face.

was removed on a strecher and got X-rays and turned out fine. i am sore but ok.

my dad has whip-lash for a crash 3 years ago. so that is worse for him.

so will ya'll please be safe were your seatbelts and pay attiton to where you are going. after the touta stoped 4 kids 18-21 years out got out.

i will try to get some pics in the weeks to come.

Sorry to hear that, Lappy. I hope your dad's okay. I'm glad you're okay. :)

Be careful out there...

Glad you are okay buddy........tell your dad we are pulling for him and hope all is well with him too. Go to bed and rest those sore bones and muscles. Keep us updated.:)

Sorry to hear that. My boss was in accident a few weeks ago. He t-boned a car that had just got rearended. His truck actually ended up on top of the little girl that was in the car that was t-boned. He thought she was dead. Everybody lived though because everybody was wearing their seatbelts.

thanks DE, abboja, 66

i will keep ya'll up dated i will post this on the web page tomm in a beter worded form.

OUCH, Lappy I am so glad you and Daddy are OK! Let me send you both an Angel and feel better soon:)

Glad to see that you are alright Lap3. Never had the expierence myself and hope to never have to... Unless of course I become the Best Nascar Driver ever! lol

Thankfully your allright and best to your dad!!

We saw a terrible accident on the hiway on the way to a b-day party 2 SUV's one got t-boned(elderly couple) and rooled down into a ditch and it did not look very good bc the people around the truck that stoped were not trying do move anyone oropen the doors or anyhting they were just standing there!!
They we almost got hit by a older lady at a 4-way when she blew the signthankfully we had good brakes andshe had good reflexes,we had 2 little girls in the car too 4 and 2. So it was quite aday then i come home to watch the crash fest on TV

I am glad everyone is okay. I am leary of being the "first one out" at some lights that many people run. So I am the one that ppl behind will cuss at for not jump out on the green. I rather be sure no one is runnig the red! ( I have gotten wiser as I have gotten older)

unfornatly one lady died and her husband is in serious condition: , thankfully the family in the other car are all ok

Back
Top Bottom