Lap3's crash pics

Pretty torn up car there Lappy.......happy you are okay.:)

The second pic......Crash3 didn't download.

Okay........it downloaded now..........wow!!

WOW Lappy, I am glad you are just sore and hope daddy is feeling better too!
I wonder why the car that hit y'all isn't trashed. Mercedes are stronc cars, but I guess it's just how and where it hit dad's car.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

they are saying we ran the redlight so this is going to get bad. lets just hope eveything works out good and we can get this over and done with. i hate messing with insureince

Those pics seem wierd. You're saying that beige car hit you?

From the damage it doesn't appear that way. But I'm not an insurance adjuster so what do I know.

yeah thats the car that hit us. the tire and whell did the damage. dont ask me how it happand

ohh yeah not that anyone cares but the guy in the 1st pic is the late JIMMY

wow...........that car looks like it hurts............but glad you are ok.........that car can be replaced, you can't..........just glad your ok....:)

Cutiepie is right. It sucks to be dealing with insurance companies, but at least you're not dealing with Dr's.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
yeah thats the car that hit us. the tire and whell did the damage. dont ask me how it happand

ohh yeah not that anyone cares but the guy in the 1st pic is the late JIMMY

Are you saying that "JIMMY" has died since that photo was taken a few days ago?!!!

glad to see you are ok lap3 :)

I am all to familiar with the crash scene, so while we are at it, here is my truck after I rolled it 3 years ago:(

and yeah its the same truck as the one I am standing with in the gallery, the wreck only made it stronger :)

Messed that Benz up pretty good, man. Hope it wasn't your head that busted out the passenger window. Glad you weren't hurt more seriously than some bumps bruises and soreness. Ouch.

Originally posted by abooja
Are you saying that "JIMMY" has died since that photo was taken a few days ago?!!!

no no no i was meaning late as in "got shown the door of racing fourms"

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
no no no i was meaning late as in "got shown the door of racing fourms"

Ahhh, I see...

What was his alias?

And why do you keep such bad company? ;)

Back
Top Bottom