Lappy's day

Lap3Forever

Staff member
my day started out allright.

well at 3:30pm i was on a back country road. going to one of my friends house. well i took a turn to fast. spun a round a few time and ended up in a filed. i was luck there was no ditch, i put it in reverce and got out. no damage to the truck just a little bit of mud.

then about a hour ago. i went to pick a friend up at work because her car is messed up. well i had the fog lights and the radio on. well she got in i tured the key. CLICK, CLICK. battery was dead. so some girl that worked with her had a set of jumper cables and after about 10 mins trying that we finaly got it started. right now i have about 10V and not 14V. so got to get a new batary tomm.

so lets just say. snow sucks and girls are not worth the troble. un-less they have jumper cabels. now thats my kid of girl :)

Wow, what a day.

Lets see what happened to me...oh yeah...nothing.

I slept in till 12 and ate breakfast at 2. I pretty much wasted my whole day...

Come on and admit it,you were doing victory doughnuts a little too early.I thought you'd at least wait till after the Super Bowl!:D

well my e-mail is messed up. and i cant open any word or works up with out a cd and that takes way to long to mess with.

Slow down and drive responsibly for the conditions. Those mailboxes can wait for another day. Good thing nobody was hurt:)

Back
Top Bottom