Larson returns to dirt

Kyle raced the 57 Friday night at Jackson Mn. Kasey was there also and had a pretty stellar night for the level of competition there. Brad Sweet won.
image.png

The narrative as I predicted. Next up....the redemption tour. The context makes life even harder for him, however. We will see just how much our society values winning at all costs. I have faith.

Any sane person would be. People who destroy another human for the minority of mistakes in a sea of goodness throughout their life are evil.

Not going too deep with this, but some actions have irreparable consequences.....so maybe go easy on the sanity thing. Advocacy for the young man has a lot to do with who was hurt by his indiscretion.

Honestly he gets mad respect from me for not flaunting it on social media like 99% of actors and athletes these days. That's real ****.

Maybe, but I respect those who haven't ****** up like he did. Sometimes, it's what you don't see that is impressive.

This is positive.

Agreed. Completely. Nice work Larson. Honestly, I am so happy to see this. If this guy never sees another Cup race, and becomes a better person, that is bigger than a Championship. Very, very impressed with this.

Any sane person would be. People who destroy another human for the minority of mistakes in a sea of goodness throughout their life are evil.
Unfortunately, that's how society works. You can have all the forgiveness and hail mary's you want, but so called fans and the media won't forget what happened years ago.

He's deleted all of his social media outlets, I don't blame him. No posing for the camera or anything, this is earnest work.

He's deleted all of his social media outlets, I don't blame him. No posing for the camera or anything, this is earnest work.

This is the out of the box authenticity that I was looking for. I am impressed. Nobody even knows what sensitivity training is....this work is real IMO. Great job Larson.

Unfortunately, that's how society works. You can have all the forgiveness and hail mary's you want, but so called fans and the media won't forget what happened years ago.

Society is irrelevant if he is real about this. This is about him. He can't care...and he shouldn't.

Not going too deep with this, but some actions have irreparable consequences.....so maybe go easy on the sanity thing. Advocacy for the young man has a lot to do with who was hurt by his indiscretion.
Context.

I won’t forget what he said or did smh.. yea yea yea he going around with the black community now and trying to take a stand at the protest and stuff like that.. but anyone with common sense knew he would! He F*** up and trying to make up for it. That’s what people do when they get caught! He would have never done this if he didn’t get caught, get outta here with that fake bs . Everybody knows it’s fake. I would have more respect for him if he just done nothing at all.. you guys more worried about this guy getting another ride . Then the bigger picture and that’s sad too. But just like everything else going on in the world it doesn’t surprise me

I won’t forget what he said or did smh.. yea yea yea he going around with the black community now and trying to take a stand at the protest and stuff like that.. but anyone with common sense knew he would! He F*** up and trying to make up for it. That’s what people do when they get caught! He would have never done this if he didn’t get caught, get outta here with that fake bs . Everybody knows it’s fake. I would have more respect for him if he just done nothing at all.. you guys more worried about this guy getting another ride . Then the bigger picture and that’s sad too. But just like everything else going on in the world it doesn’t surprise me
If he was flashing it all over social media himself, I would be skeptical.

He isn't, but like I explained in that previous thread, I'm a lot more forgiving of people. He ****** up yes, but everyone can earn a second chance.

If he was flashing it all over social media himself, I would be skeptical.

He isn't, but like I explained in that previous thread, I'm a lot more forgiving of people. He ****** up yes, but everyone can earn a second chance.
Everybody deserves a second chance yes! Everybody messes up. But what he done and the way he done it. He doesn’t deserve to be a professional NASCAR top driver anymore. Everything has consequences and I don’t think he deserves that level anymore.. yes he still should be able to make some money and provide for his family but not what he once was

Everybody deserves a second chance yes! Everybody messes up. But what he done and the way he done it. He doesn’t deserve to be a professional NASCAR top driver anymore. Everything has consequences and I don’t think he deserves that level anymore.. yes he still should be able to make some money and provide for his family but not what he once was
Someone will take a risk on him, but I'm more concerned of Larson the man and not the driver.

I appreciate the individuals who were out there with him. Got to educate yourself to reduce that type of ignorance, its more important than anything else.

I hear you my brother, but IF this is real, he is searching. He has to. If this is a passive/aggressive publicity stunt (i.e. someone in charge of publishing his behavior), then **** him 10 times more than before. However, IF this is real and he wants it private, he is looking within. IF he is looking within, change can happen, and we have to have change. We have to. We cannot make the changes to this world solely with people who have been neutral. We have to have those who are wrong, get right, and join this history making movement that is long, long, long overdue to say the least. Honestly, I couldn't give a **** if he ever drives a car again, but I do care that he doesn't stand in the way of what is happening. This world is going to get right, brother. I believe that.

I agree. Cup is not an entitlement, and if his behavior is solely based on that goal, **** him.

him not taking that word seriously as someone with a job that hundreds of racers would kill for still has me stunned honestly. if he was willing to be that careless with that much to lose then he has deep rooted issues. if his mindset isn't to truly learn and improve then it's all for naught, I hope getting back to the cup series isn't what's motivating him. too early to judge for me.

him not taking that word seriously as someone with a job that hundreds of racers would kill for still has me stunned honestly. if he was willing to be that careless with that much to lose then he has deep rooted issues. if his mindset isn't to truly learn and improve then it's all for naught, I hope getting back to the cup series isn't what's motivating him. too early to judge for me.

I agree. The dude is young. I hope he is searching. The good in this world far outweighs the bad...I hope he finds the good for the right reasons.

Everybody deserves a second chance yes!

I don't know about this...depends on what. Cup? Nope. I don't think Larson necessarily deserves another chance. Life? Yup. Get right, and have a better life because you have become a better person. We have to have him get better as a person. He has kids. They have to be better to get this world to where it needs to be.

Kyle Larson has more power then I gave him credit for. He has people talking about him returning to NASCAR and he hasn't even said a word about even wanting to return...he is just out there having a blast kicking azz and setting track records on the dirt circuit while quietly trying to help the Black Lives Matter cause.:punkrocke With the change of the topic I imagine this thread will be moved to the basement just like the other one did after a few trolls showed up. :)

I think the BLM peeps would save more lives if they convinced blacks to stop killing each other. The cops are the least of their worries.

Hmmmmm. There are some on here who are so faultless they will never will be in need for forgiveness and that is good because the bible says you must forgive others before you can ask your maker to forgive you. Get off your high horse and this holier than thou attitude.

Hmmmmm. There are some on here who are so faultless they will never will be in need for forgiveness and that is good because the bible says you must forgive others before you can ask your maker to forgive you. Get off your high horse and this holier than thou attitude.
Larson back to the 42!! :headbang:

Back
Top Bottom