Larson returns to dirt

I was responding to Nitro’s post above mine. Perhaps I should’ve quoted his post... :idunno:
No, you weren’t.

You know perfectly well that your garbage post does not belong in this forum. Your purposeful trolling and trouble making is an embarrassment.

Shouldn’t you be downstairs crying like a small child because people keep posting from Twitter? That’s more your speed.

No, you weren’t.

You know perfectly well that your garbage post does not belong in this forum. Your purposeful trolling and trouble making is an embarrassment.

Shouldn’t you be downstairs crying like a small child because people keep posting from Twitter? That’s more your speed.
I actually WAS responding to Nitro’s post. Have I told you to piss off lately?

Your post was intended to inflame.

Garbage. Take it downstairs where you can speak plainly

Your post was intended to inflame.

Garbage. Take it downstairs where you can speak plainly
Inflame whom?
Nitro said something about Larson quietly trying to help the BLM cause. I responded with a suggestion that would probably yield better results.
You can tell me where to post when you become a moderator.

Flake. Consider yourself fortunate I don’t have Mod tools.

Aaaaanyway, I am rooting for Larson to build his way back up to the top if he so chooses. He is tearing up dirt tracks across the nation and doing his part to show some repentance without broadcasting it to everyone. I think he will overcome this one way or another. His head got inflated and he got a sense of entitlement and immunity.

Aaaaanyway, I am rooting for Larson to build his way back up to the top if he so chooses. He is tearing up dirt tracks across the nation and doing his part to show some repentance without broadcasting it to everyone. I think he will overcome this one way or another. His head got inflated and he got a sense of entitlement and immunity.
I think Larson made a mistake. He’d probably already be back in a Cup car if not for the current social and political climate in the US.

Larson finished second in a photo finish. He may have lost a step, and perhaps doesn't care anymore. He did easily win the championship for the week.

I’ll take this opportunity to apologize to everyone who had to wade through ^ that.

I lost my temper.

He's deleted all of his social media outlets, I don't blame him. No posing for the camera or anything, this is earnest work.
This is the out of the box authenticity that I was looking for. I am impressed. Nobody even knows what sensitivity training is....this work is real IMO. Great job Larson.
Agree with both these comments. Seems to me that Larson is taking initial steps to educate himself and improve his awareness and understanding. Very glad to see it. It's what I've been hoping to see.

If Kyle is genuinely trying to lift himself up and become a better man, I hope even @Thegeneral23 will see it over time and embrace it.

If Kyle is genuinely trying to lift himself up and become a better man, I hope even @Thegeneral23 will see it over time and embrace it.

We all need to see it. @Thegeneral23 isn't in this alone. This is society's fight. Everybody. All in.

Q: Miller, what if we put a “rehabilitated” Kyle Larson in an IndyCar?

Phil M.

RM: I called A.J. several weeks ago and told him to hire Larson, but he seemed to think Tony Stewart was going to do it. I asked Stew a couple weeks ago and he said he’d like to, but nothing to report yet. Larson belongs in the Indy 500.

Plenty of potential "affiliates" out there who would love SHR support and Larson for a driver. It's a possibility, hell anything is when it comes to cars and drivers.

Phil M.

RM: I called A.J. several weeks ago and told him to hire Larson, but he seemed to think Tony Stewart was going to do it. I asked Stew a couple weeks ago and he said he’d like to, but nothing to report yet. Larson belongs in the Indy 500.

Plenty of potential "affiliates" out there who would love SHR support and Larson for a driver. It's a possibility, hell anything is when it comes to cars and drivers.

A lot of those sprint car guys do. IndyCar killed itself by going hardcore after road course racers instead of sprint car drivers. Larson is one of the top open wheel talents in America and yet races big, lumbering stock cars

A lot of those sprint car guys do. IndyCar killed itself by going hardcore after road course racers instead of sprint car drivers. Larson is one of the top open wheel talents in America and yet races big, lumbering stock cars
uh yeah..and so did Indycar champion Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon who could have raced in either Indycar or Cup. What is your point? Do you have any idea the difference to what Indycar pays compared to Nascar Cup? These guys go to where the best opportunities are, best competition, best money. Pretty evident Stewart's first and lasting love is racing dirt sprint cars, he still is. He has leveraged his high income to become a team owner in cup, owns a multi champion WoO dirt sprint car team, owns a very successful dirt track, and he used the big bucks he made in Cup to make it happen while driving both the sprints and the Cup cars during the same time. Larson was doing and wants to do the same thing. Why race Indycars for pennies on the dollar.

Phil M.

Larson in an indycar would be quite a sight.

Come to think of it. Career change to jockey.
Trade 750 hp for one horse power.

Larson was second tonight and second last night at Pennsylvania Speedweek.

He's the perfect size. But I don't want the rehabilitated Larson.....just the one who realized and deleted that word from his vocabulary after his indiscretion while speaking when the mic was hot.
Yeah ... that sensitivity training thing has no place in a manly sport like auto racing.

Here is another pretty good you tube video talking about Larson and SHR. It starts around 4.18.

I want him in that 14 car ****** bad. The Bowyers and Larsons are close, Stewart loves him and vice versa; Haas and Rush not being your normal NASCAR sponsorships..

There are a lot of ways it can work.

If Larson returns next year in the #14, give him time to settle in then I think he’ll go on a tear. He has something to prove and I think he can do it.

Back
Top Bottom