Larson returns to dirt

He's the perfect size. But I don't want the rehabilitated Larson.....just the one who realized and deleted that word from his vocabulary after his indiscretion while speaking when the mic was hot.

You delete words from your vocabulary by eliminating the need for them based on your character IMO. That requires a certain amount of rehabilitation I would think.

Winner at Grandview Speedway
20200630_223654.jpg

Great news.

Pencil him into SHR in future....

But look how happy he is:
1596028139922.png

Let's not forget that nascar has to actually reinstate him and with their currently status on things like BLM I don't see them in any rush to do that

Let's not forget that nascar has to actually reinstate him and with their currently status on things like BLM I don't see them in any rush to do that
Yeah Nascar isn't going to just let him back. He hasn't done anything about getting re instated according to what he says. Still has to do the re training.

Yeah Nascar isn't going to just let him back. He hasn't done anything about getting re instated according to what he says. Still has to do the re training.
Really? I thought he did his counseling or whatever like right away

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Really? I thought he did his counseling or whatever like right away

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You guys aren't reading the article :)
Though he completed sensitivity training to begin racing the World of Outlaws in May after his apology for the incident, Larson would need to satisfy NASCAR requirements to become eligible to return (a NASCAR spokesman confirmed Tuesday to NBC Sports that Larson remains on suspension).

You guys aren't reading the article :)
Though he completed sensitivity training to begin racing the World of Outlaws in May after his apology for the incident, Larson would need to satisfy NASCAR requirements to become eligible to return (a NASCAR spokesman confirmed Tuesday to NBC Sports that Larson remains on suspension).

I guess the way I took it was the sensitivity training wasn't for a specific series. Just that's all the WOO required for him to come back.

Sounds like it's more of Nascar just saying "yeah we'll let you come back here and race"

Schuhart channeling his inner Dennis Shamlin. Wrecked the leader and still couldn't get it done.

That was incidental and racing these cars on worn tires and a slick track in traffic is a high wire act. Larson clipped someone on a restart last week heading into turn 1 and ended their night, same deal.

Back
Top Bottom