Las Vegas RACE thread

I'll take it. It was a bad decision to only take two, but they weren't going to beat Harvick anyway. Hope things look better at Phoenix, and a win at California would be fantastic for Naz.

Jr. needs wins or a win more then a bunch of top 5's … the 2 tire stop was a bad decision and assuming Harvick had the race won (I thought so too) when anything could have happened that may have changed the outcome was short sighted by the 88 team …

I doubt it … I can see him winning several more races as well as he is running … its amazing how fast his cars are while the rest of SHR can't sniff a top ten …
Got a car owner racing..not good, sparkle pony with a big buck sponsor, and a substitute driver, what do you expect anyway. Past Champion money and a win and in the chase running already. Many team owners would love to be in SHR's shoes warts and all.

Jr. needs wins or a win more then a bunch of top 5's … the 2 tire stop was a bad decision and assuming Harvick had the race won (I thought so too) when anything could have happened that may have changed the outcome was short sighted by the 88 team …
well it's only the third race into the season so I'm not ready to panic.......hopefully a win will come soon. It's still good to be running in the top five every week and he has some of his best tracks coming up. Harvick's exactly where Junior was last year at this time... a win and 2 runner up finishes... and Junior's sitting fairly solidly in 2nd now, I believe.

well it's only the third race into the season so I'm not ready to panic.......hopefully a win will come soon. It's still good to be running in the top five every week and he has some of his best tracks coming up. Harvick's exactly where Junior was last year at this time... a win and 2 runner up finishes... and Junior's sitting fairly solidly in 2nd now, I believe.
Yeah, like I said last week, I'm honestly just glad to see my man Junior in the hunt almost every week. He and his team have really stepped it up over the last few years, and they seem to show no signs of slowing down under Greg Ives, which I was worried about at first. This is how he should have been running all along.

Yeah, like I said last week, I'm honestly just glad to see my man Junior in the hunt almost every week. He and his team have really stepped it up over the last few years, and they seem to show no signs of slowing down under Greg Ives, which I was worried about at first. This is how he should have been running all along.
Yes, so far I'm happy with his performance. He was doing slightly better last year at this time but he's right up there.

Got a car owner racing..not good, sparkle pony with a big buck sponsor, and a substitute driver, what do you expect anyway. Past Champion money and a win and in the chase running already. Many team owners would love to be in SHR's shoes warts and all.

I'm looking back to last year also … Kevin was rocking and Tony was dealing with his own issues but Kurt wasn't really doing anything … Would he have made the chase if he had not won a race? I don't thing so … I may be wrong …

I'm leaving princess sparkle pony out of this … lol …

Just watching the race after a 12 hour shift. It is about time that Kasey Kahne responded to the constant JGR body slams.

Will be interesting to see how Edwards responds in the next few races.

The response was enjoyable but not exactly smooth as silk .................... work is needed there ;)

Just watching the race after a 12 hour shift. It is about time that Kasey Kahne responded to the constant JGR body slams.

The Life and Times of Kasey Kahne: "Boy, that 5 car's looking good guys,..... boy Kahne's got that 5 car going good,............watch that 5 car guys, he's going.......................AW SNAP! Snake bit again. It breaks my heart, and looking at the first three races this year, I am beginning to believe Kyle Larson is on the Kasey Kahne path to NASCAR snake bites.......

Carl took full responsibility for the wreck..........apologized to Kasey...........that's something anyway.

This is how is how @BobbyFord were eating today .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425872320.529376.jpg

You talk about points like it matters.

All he needs is to win 1 race & he's a top contender ;)

Well, it has to matter for the time being.

After this race they will use this year's points to settle the top 30 in quals. If it rains and you're out of that cutoff, you is going home.

Didn't NASCAR get rid of the top 36? Now its supposed to be top 30 right? Gordon is 30th in point so he's right there.

After this race they will use this year's points to settle the top 30 in quals. If it rains and you're out of that cutoff, you is going home.

Didn't NASCAR get rid of the top 36? Now its supposed to be top 30 right? Gordon is 30th in point so he's right there.
He'll be fine.

Tony Stewart is 34th in points right now. He should be worried too.

Back
Top Bottom