Laurens Protest

#84 NVRA

OK I've heard #4 Todd was legal, I expected that. What was the outcome on #79 Taylor?

I guess thats why not much has been said. What did they find, or do you know?

ILLEGAL ALL THE WAY, HE WAS WRONG ON MORE THAN RODS BUT....THEY GAVE IT TO HIM,YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES

Then I guess 22 gets second place points, 79 gets nothing and 31 don't where they placed him. Look like the 79 was helping Joey with points when he took out 31 at turn two. But they both faught back towards the front. When 23 and 79 did thier thing not olny did it take several cars out of action it brought three squad cars from LCSD. Then 78 and 22 got together which allowed 79 to finish first, but he got booted out by the protest. Also understand 78 was blacked flaged. So that means 42 won with 22 second. Seems like instead of trying to gain points the 79 is helping 22 increase his points. Joey you should thank them.

Wish I could be there next week. Judging by the way its been going so far this year 79 will probably protest 22, which will only give them some rebuild money for the winter. Oh what tangled webs we weave.

way to go ricky dale, good job, ok joey lets see whats gonna happen next week. the only way they will win is to put u out again, and i have heard from a few that was in process, but we will see. if they can not be cowards for one night. oh #84nvra. you should come we will get you front row at the protest fence so you can see just how legal joey is, he$$ ask them they have already seen it. blah blah blah

Drt grl You don't know what you are talking about. If they had of use the 22 meter man gauges that Joey's moter man had his hands all over he probably would have been wrong on everything that they measured but they called in a new meter man and he was using his own meters. And Chris got the money for the top. So you need to be clear on what you are saying before you say it.
And Chris took it like a man. And Yes he will be back next week and no David did not put Joey out for Chris if you where watching the race you would have seen that Chris almost ended up in that wreck his self.

You keep saying "Meter Man" are you meaning the Technical Inspector or was there an electric or gas meter that needed reading in the inpound area?

oh well now ya know that is wut sh is talking about the Tech man!

OK. But I'm still a little confused. What meter is he reading? I mean I've used gauges, micrometers and calipers. As a matter of fact I spent ten years calibrating these and other measuring instruments, but the meter i use on my car is a Volt/Amp meter and thats not needed for a Tech inspection.

uhhhhh hmmmmm uh hmmmmmmmmmm uh hmmmmmm someone else help on that one

ok mawinlaw, you are saying that just because joey touched some gauge that if the tech man used it, it would have made chris wrong, are you saying that joey is that good? if so i bet everybody wished he could be the tech man if he has powers like that. the tech man sets the gauges everytime something is checked, joey could not have set it and handed it to him, and yea there was another gauge used and it showed up he was wrong but they gave it to him anyway did joey hand him that one too? i am still very confused on what you are trying to say. and #84nvra i guess she is trying to say motor man but since she wrote it so many times it does make you wonder, so i guess we will have to figure that one out ourselves.

I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING MAWINLAW79 KEVIN POWELL IS A GOOD GUY AND HE WOULDN'T DO SUCH A THING AS CHEAT SOMEONE. THE TOOLS HE USES WHEN HE TECH'S WITH ARE THE SAME AS HE USES ON BUILDING DAVID TODDS MOTOR AND HE WAS RIGHT AND THEY ARE THE SAME MICS.THAT HE USES ON JOEYS MOTOR AND HIS IS RIGHT. SO BEFORE YOU GO DISCREDITING SOMEONE YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT..YOU ARE WRONG...... IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SINCE HOW WOULD YOU FIX MICS TO CHEAT DUHHHHH...? AND ANY WAY KEVIN TOLD TIM YATES HE COULD USE HIS MICS IF FOR HALF OF THE TECH.FEE BUT HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO THAT.AND IF HIS MICS WERE WRONG THEN DAVIDS MOTOR WOULD HAVE BEEN WRONG AND WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO CALL YOUR OWN MOTOR WRONG.... THINK ABOUT IT... WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS :bs:

Back
Top Bottom