Le Tour de France 2020

I'm going to be rooting for Buchmann, Valverde and Pinot in the overall, Greipel and Sagan for the sprints.

Looks to me like this stage will be a breakaway crossing the line, I don't know if they can get the sprinters in position after all the climbs. This tour can be stopped because of the virus at any time, it doesn't look good.

Looks to me like this stage will be a breakaway crossing the line, I don't know if they can get the sprinters in position after all the climbs. This tour can be stopped because of the virus at any time, it doesn't look good.
They're currently at 15 km to go.
My next post here is gonna be about the finish so don't read it if you're watching DVR.

The women's tour will be back for next year !!! it is about time, it has been many years

Kristoff is a sneaky one, I had hopes for Peter Sagan but he will be in a green jersey soon with any luck
Sagan seldomly wins sprints like this one, uphill sprints or slightly hilly stages are his best chances to win.
Sagan should be the favorite for the green due to his consistency, some of the sprinters are going to give up during the mountain stages.
He's won the green in 7 of his 8 TdF starts, would be 8 if not for the DSQ in 2017.

Sagan seldomly wins sprints like this one, uphill sprints or slightly hilly stages are his best chances to win.
Sagan should be the favorite for the green due to his consistency, some of the sprinters are going to give up during the mountain stages.
He's won the green in 7 of his 8 TdF starts, would be 8 if not for the DSQ in 2017.

Sagan is one of my favorites, you can never count him out. Betting on Sagan having the green this year

That was a weird sprint though, Sagsn was way out front but Caleb Ewan came from like 10th to first on the last few meters.

Some of the riders are willing to toast themselves to win a stage, Sagan has to save his legs for the rest of the tour, he is doing his job

Wow lots of attacks by lead group. Alaphillipe got dropped off his own attack, stage wins for him no gc. Yates keeps yellow, Roglic and Bernal look strong favorites.

That's the most spectators on live tv for sports yet, almost seemed normal crowd.

Wout van Aert wins again, Boasson Hagen and Coquard complete the podium.
Sagan didn't look good once again and finished 13th but he got enough points to re-take the green.

Van Aert was a Cyclo-Cross racer until about 2 years ago, he has made the transition to the road pretty quickly.

Now that would be interesting, they always talk about him, if he can hang tight in GC through time trial and into the late mountain stages.
Yep, time trial is the 20th stage so Quintana would probably have to be at least 30 seconds ahead before it to have a shot at the overall victory.
There is still no clear favorite. Team Ineos is not as dominant as they were from 2012-2019.
Pinot is out of it though :(

Yep, time trial is the 20th stage so Quintana would probably have to be at least 30 seconds ahead before it to have a shot at the overall victory.
There is still no clear favorite. Team Ineos is not as dominant as they were from 2012-2019.
Pinot is out of it though :(

Quintana pulled off a third overall some years back when climbing ability was a bit more important for an overall win. Its true, Quintana has never had the best team to support him.

C'ome on Sagan. Lets do this on stage 11! Hopefully you got some lead out help today.

Close but no cigar for Sagan. Great sprint finish though !

That Sagan penalty is garbage, agree with Horner, if he doesn't move WvA over he ends up wrecking himself into the barrier. He did it for safety, not an advantage.

Feel like they wanted to make the Green Jersey competition a storyline with Bennett and challenge Sagan to chase him down. It's working.

Back
Top Bottom