Learned from the truck race

71Fan

Two instead of four tires.

Better to be tight than loose.

The new bottom part of the track cannot be trusted, too flat.

Eight tires turn better than four.

I also noticed that If you get caught on the outside your more than likely gonna get passed...You better get back in line asap.

lol fergy1370.

I don't think Eury will have to make much of a call with Jr. practicing worse than 30th.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
I also noticed that If you get caught on the outside your more than likely gonna get passed...You better get back in line asap.

Betcha ol High Side Harry woulda loved it.:D

I'ld give the nod to Jimmy The Mouth, and watch out for Kurt. Vegas Bullring is an almost flat track and both him and his brother used to take to the high side all the time. Not sure how much flat track experience the other youngins have.

Sure hope they show a lot of wide angle shots on tv cause if all they do is follow the lead cars it's going to make for very poor viewing.

meant to mean that watching Jimmy The Mouth bull his way thru the pack is gonna be fun. gosh I love the way he drives.

Originally posted by rpmallen
lol fergy1370.  

I don't think Eury will have to make much of a call with Jr. practicing worse than 30th.

Ain't that the truth.......

I have to admit the name Mr. excitement really fits. and even though he has said it before he has really learned to be patient out there.

Eight tires are a decided advantage, as is a tighter car vs a looser car. Unless of course your car is on the outside of either deal!:)

Since "High, Wide, and Handsome" hung up the helmet not many drivers look to the top first anymore. Of the current drivers, Mikey seems to search out the high groove most readily.

If the timing is right, it would be less than surprising to see a "fuel only" play a factor today.

Back
Top Bottom