Leno's Garage

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Premiere Show that was on last night. Pretty good. President Bush part was good, a guy hand built a V.W. bug. A metamorphic military plane, hippy van from the 70's

I was never a big fan of Leno on the Tonight Show, but I love Jay Leno's Garage. Happy we have a new season of it.

Jay Leno released from the hospital after burn injuries​

1669067602794.png

Good deal. Let Jay get back to those cars.
Grossman does good things. Unfortunately some of our employees wind up there but it’s the best burn center on the west coast.
I was in there several years ago with electrical burns to my right hand.

The true epitome of a car guy. We need this guy.
I’ve met and spoke with Jay on several occasions. He shows up at our car meets with whatever he chooses to drive that day. He once took a friend of mine for a ride at the Rock Store in his F1 McLaren.

Jay was bumming around Newport this summer. ( he bought a modest crib in Newport).
His conveyance of choice in Newport is a late 70s Chevy truck..Imagine pulling into a spot at Stop & Shop and there is Jay in a beater right next to you. Anyway, he was in a auto parts store, and bought pizza for everyone, and for the few folks who were in there shopping. ,he paid for their purchases as well. Pretty decent guy...

Jay's shouldering the blame for the incident ... telling us he's not going to sue whoever strung up the wire without hanging a flag from it, because he's not a "lawsuit guy."

:D Jay tells us he still plans on riding motorcycles despite the accident, because ... "Once men get past the age of 40 you can't teach them anything!"

Back
Top Bottom