Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lap3Forever

Staff member
"How Many married ppl do we have in here?........How many single"

"S-I-N-G-L-E Staying Intoxacated Nightly, Getin' Laid Everyday"

(Jeff Foxworth)

And how many ppl just dont relly know what they are anymore? :p

Very Happily Married.....took me two try's but I got it right the second time...:D :D :itslove:

Single, enjoy it/hate it. It's nice when I'm out doing my own thing having fun. It sucks when I'm sitting at home alone on a cold winter night.....

I've never been married and I don't have any kids. I'm also 30 yrs old...I guess something is wrong with me because it seems like almost everyone my age has at least one of the above...

:rolleyes:

Single, never found Mr, Right. After a while I just gave up looking. Now I'm so used to being on my own, I don't think I could live with someone else. I'm pretty set in my ways and I would drive them nuts.

Penskegirl, there is nothing wrong with you. My grandma used to say that evry pot has a lid and sometimes you just have to keep looking to find the one that fits. Someday you'll find yours.:)

Married 10 years with 2 girls. :) Sometimes it feels like 20 years:takethat: but we always kiss and make up:itslove: then he finds out I was right:p

15 Years married,and two daughters.2 dogs,and 2 cats.A niece that lives with us.

Divorced, one son. Great little guy. Sweetest little guy I know. And good looking too, starting to make me wonder....... could he really be mine??? :)

New Girlfriend, definitely a keeper. Only been together for about 10 months, so just give me a couple years to spring the question :)

Originally posted by judas1
not from precious i assume. the ring. hope all is well.
No not from precious. Dreaded cancer. 4 years ago. But sad to say Live goes on.

I am single. I am still waiting for that right guy which I have not found yet, but hopefully I will find soon.

Krystle:angel:

Single and like Penske girl I love it and hate it. Pretty soon I will be getting a dog to keep me company and warm on those long cold nights.
I am 48 and never married, or been in a relationship as I seem to get the users or liars. So I gave up looking.
I find it very difficult to trust anyone today.

I saw that. I took it he ment widowed. Or at least I hope he did. LOL

Guess the old-timer around here will check in.

Met the future Mr. in 1958 --- 5th grade --- he was 11, I was 10. Chased him 'til he caught me. Married in 1967, and he still puts up with me. Of course, I still put up with him, too. ;)

Happily married to #2 hubby for almost 8 years. He lets me be me, and I let him be him.

I have 2 kids from the husband #1 (control freak that I was married to for more than 22 years), and my kids are professionals in their 30s but not attached.

1 Stepdaughter, married with granddaughter!

Married with two grown step children. None of my own. We have two pups and one grandpup (two lhasa apsos and one yorkie). :)

I think I'm the only one here that is in the "Dating" situation right now..lol!

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
buckaroo, you are a sweetie.  ;)

AND he cooks too:D AND is allowed to post on the ladies thread:) :)

He posted a really great recipie!

Oh jeez kat, now you've gone and done it. These guys are going to look down on me now. I guess I'll have to grin and bear it. :headbang:

Originally posted by goharvick
I think I'm the only one here that is in the "Dating" situation right now..lol!

I would date but nobody wants to go on a date with me.:(

Maybe I should start asking.

Originally posted by buckaroo
Oh jeez kat, now you've gone and done it.  These guys are going to look down on me now.  I guess I'll have to grin and bear it.  :headbang:

They already know! They lurk there all the time:p

Married and Nov 27 marks the 34th year, had a couple of good years in there somewhere (lol).

Originally posted by #84 NVRA
Married and Nov 27 marks the 34th year, had a couple of good years in there somewhere (lol).

For both of you?

Originally posted by 66mustang
I would date but nobody wants to go on a date with me.:(  

Maybe I should start asking.

i'm in the same situation.. except every time i'm about to ask a girl out they say "you're like my brother" that kills any interest i had in them.. by hey, sooner or later someone has to like me... right?

Zekk, ya gotta lot of life in front of you. Don't push so hard and things will come around. At your age, the girls you like want guys older than you, and the girls that like guys your age, are way too young for you. Just sit back and enjoy what life hands you. Sooner than you think, you'll be on a roll and the question you will be asking is which one should I ask out tonight? :)

Back
Top Bottom