Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 hr. Live race thread

Dang, that single entry Mclaren is giving that Merc all it can handle, finally got ahead of him, took him two hours.
Edit: and then The Mercedes out pitted them.:idunno:

This is cool, I was expecting V8 Supercars (not that there's anything wrong with that). Perfect diversion while snowed-in up here in Ill-annoyistan.
Thanks, SOI!

This is cool, I was expecting V8 Supercars (not that there's anything wrong with that). Perfect diversion while snowed-in up here in Ill-annoyistan.
Thanks, SOI!
yeah baby, we got to have our fix, been a hell of a race so far for 1st and 2nd, Mercedes vs. Mclaren, and they have a super rare mid 60's Ferrari Daytona..in class "D". You can't miss it, it is white and tiny compared to the new stuff. #65 it is.

LOL that gull-wing Merc trying to close the errant door!
And was that a effing SMARTCAR?
Brilliant! Now I'm going to have to DVR Supercross!

I love this course. When they crest the hill and have the hard left is awesome.

I'll never forget D.W. going down the hill at Brathurst riding shotgun in a supercar. He was so close to screaming like a girl, eyes as big a saucers.

That was funny. I wish they had a face shot for that.
ChfdxaU.jpg

That #1 Mercedes is bad to the bone, they are on their third driver and they all are great, the Mclaren had two good ones but this third driver has backed off. He has lost about 6 seconds on the lead.

Hooks directly to the internet and comes with a browser, so I'm watching on a 42" rather than a PC screen. They also run aps for more channels right from the web. Youtube, Netflix, Amazon prime, BBc, etc.

It also works as a picture viewer from your PC, phone, tablet or anything else on the network. You can use your TV as a PC screen. Lots of handy features.

sounds good, I have a bluetooth, but I don't use it much, I bought a large monitor when I bought my puter, so sometimes I watch two races at once if there is a conflict.

Just got home from work, and it looks like I brought the drama with me. Apologies.

lead Ferrari is hanging in there, #1 Mercedes had a brake fail, they were strong, McLaren is looking good so far

Are the commentators speculating that if that Merc wins, it might be underweight, having lost it's front right bodywork due to contact with another car?

The announcers have been trying to DQ that car every since it came in the pits damaged for some reason.

Good battle between Maranello and the second Erebus car right now. Less than two hours to go and still five cars on the lead lap.

yeah they and Mercedes were nose to tail for about the first four hours. Heck of a race they were having.

Back
Top Bottom