Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 hr. Live race thread

Darn good race, they have a good formula, so far the 24 of Daytona and this 12 hour race have both been really good. I hope I can catch more of these.

Darn good race, they have a good formula, so far the 24 of Daytona and this 12 hour race have both been really good. I hope I can catch more of these.
I agree, great race! I fell asleep, but woke up in time to see the last 30 minutes. Incredible finish to be so close at the end! And I also agree with you about the McLaren. He was obviously slower than the Ferrari and Merc around the 7:00 hour mark, but had plenty at the end.

If you liked this (and Rolex 24), you'll probably like FIA World Endurance Championship racing (Le Mans sanctioning body). Similar multi-class racing, with Prototype classes (LMP). Mark Weber will be driving Porsche's factory prototype this year. Their next race is at Silverstone April 20th, and the coverage is fantastic! I noticed some compression distortion on the Liqui-Moly feed, but FIA's is incredible clear HD, and their commentators are knowledgeable and entertaining to hear call a race.

http://www.fiawec.com/

long time away, that series is getting better. v8 supercar streams are much closer beginning in early March, I am going to try to keep up with the series this year if possible.

Back
Top Bottom