Little note about avatars

fury

Internet god with an inferiority complex
Staff member
Some of you might notice your avatars missing, particularly those who haven't visited in a while.

This was an unavoidable problem due to the old server not letting me transfer certain avatar files. (Who knows why? :rolleyes: ) I apologize for the inconvenience.

Originally posted by fury@Jun 30 2003, 01:47 AM
Some of you might notice your avatars missing, particularly those who haven't visited in a while.

This was an unavoidable problem due to the old server not letting me transfer certain avatar files. (Who knows why? :rolleyes: ) I apologize for the inconvenience.
Kat, here is your avatar reuploaded so you can link to it and get yours back.

Anyone else who notices missing avatar, can you please link me to the post? Thanks :)

Attachments

• katav.gif
    katav.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 339
Hey Fury! I am still going to take you up on the offer to change mine, I am just trying to find the perfect pic! I have a couple I just can't decide betwwen yet... Will let you know as soon as I make up my mind. BTW the site does seem to be quicker now that it's changed servers. Thanks!

Okay fury, I think I know which pic I want to use...I have it saved on my computer, can I send it to you and see if you can set it as my avatar?

Originally posted by DeeDee@Jun 30 2003, 07:35 AM
Okay fury, I think I know which pic I want to use...I have it saved on my computer, can I send it to you and see if you can set it as my avatar?
Yeah, just send it to me in an email at [email protected] :)

Back
Top Bottom