Live Stream?

How soon after the race is it on "You Tube" and how goof is the coverage?
You can watch live (it streams the direct broadcast from the TV network airing the race) or DVR it and watch later. 1080p HD too

You can watch live (it streams the direct broadcast from the TV network airing the race) or DVR it and watch later. 1080p HD too
I will be looking forward to the links come Feb. If this works as good as it sounds and I can find the same for curling it will be goodbye satellite.
I plan on spending the summer restoring my 93 Cheyenne 4x4.

I will be looking forward to the links come Feb. If this works as good as it sounds and I can find the same for curling it will be goodbye satellite.
I plan on spending the summer restoring my 93 Cheyenne 4x4.
tv.youtube.com

It is a $50/month subscription and the channel list is on the website. You might be able to get curling if your regional networks are included in your area, but you will 100% get every NASCAR race, practice, qualifying, and "talk show". Once you add a sporting event/team to your library, all future airings will automatically record to the unlimited DVR and it will never cut the event short like what sometimes happens with cable & satellite DVRs. Once you add a tv show to your library, all future AND past airings will be automatically added to your DVR. If you prefer watching anything live you still have the abilituto pause & rewind. There is also an app you can use on your phone that allows you to watch anything live or anything on your DVR from your phone.

Like I mentioned a few posts ago, History will probably be the only channel you will miss with YouTube TV but there are free legal ways around that.

Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable) will be here the weekend after this one to do an install.

Second service tier (if it wasn't for Golf Channel, we wouldn't need that); boxes for three TVs; DVR, accessible from all three sets; Internet with WiFi; landline phone service; access to their on-demand library that I'll never use.

With all taxes and fees, $125 / mo for the first two years, $145 the third year. Even the third year is $70 less than I'm paying Windstream / Dish now, and they're raising rates in January.

Back
Top Bottom