Look, I made a sandwich!

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
1978625_547775071987290_823810975_n.jpg

I was wondering where your bacon fetish was Andy. Turns out it is alive and well. :D

Wait...YOU made a sandwich???

View attachment 12633

That would require Andy to have a partner of either the platonic, romantic, or intimate type. I'm surprised his hands made a sandwich...he must have threatened them well.

I was wondering where your bacon fetish was Andy. Turns out it is alive and well. :D

Well, I suppose that would answer half of it...the non-traditional partner crawled itself in between the bread after Andy kicked it out of bed....

That would require Andy to have a partner of either the platonic, romantic, or intimate type. I'm surprised his hands made a sandwich...he must have threatened them well.

Middle-Finger-psd63315.png

Well, I suppose that would answer half of it...the non-traditional partner crawled itself in between the bread after Andy kicked it out of bed....

mylawnlarge2.jpg

What's the big ******** deal with bacon all of a sudden? Did they improve it in some way, make it healthy or drop the price to .10/lb?

Maybe the pork belly investers know what their doing :confused:

I think the big deal was after so many "pork is bad for you" stories in the 1980s - 1990s, scientific studies were published that disputed (or at least muddied) those claims. Some of those studies were financed by the pork industry, but few people noticed or cared. The pork industry responded with an advertising blitz, and the restaurant industry (especially fast food) - needing something new to bring back interest in their same ol' same ol' products - jumped on the bandwagon too. Pork isn't any healthier or cheaper than it ever was, it just seems that the public decided that they like it enough to ignore the warnings.

Pork is like anything else you put into your body - it affects some people differently than others. If you're seeing your doctor regularly then he should be able to recognize and diagnose any problems, if you have any. Like most things, generally you're okay if you eat it in moderation.

Back
Top Bottom