Looking for old TV recordings

S

std

(First, if this is the wrong section, my apologies. Feel free to move it to a better location.)

My name is Mark, from the Netherlands. I've been collecting races since 2007 as being born in 1990 I missed out on many great races, and being interested in the history of racing it is my only way to see them. Finding recordings from the 70s and early to mid 80s has proven to be quite difficult, if not impossible.

This way being the only way for me to find such races and to be able to see them, I was wondering if there is anybody on this site who recorded such things (on VHS, DVD, etc) back then and is interested in exchanging a few things? I'm also looking for things from the 90s and 00s such as satellite feeds, sprint car races, lower-level races, etc.

In return I have loads of things I can send: F1, NASCAR, Le Mans, Rally, Sprint cars,Touring car races etc. I have listed everything on my website but am not sure (with this being my first post) if it is allowed to post a link to an other site?

Thanks,
Mark

(First, if this is the wrong section, my apologies. Feel free to move it to a better location.)

My name is Mark, from the Netherlands. I've been collecting races since 2007 as being born in 1990 I missed out on many great races, and being interested in the history of racing it is my only way to see them. Finding recordings from the 70s and early to mid 80s has proven to be quite difficult, if not impossible.

This way being the only way for me to find such races and to be able to see them, I was wondering if there is anybody on this site who recorded such things (on VHS, DVD, etc) back then and is interested in exchanging a few things? I'm also looking for things from the 90s and 00s such as satellite feeds, sprint car races, lower-level races, etc.

In return I have loads of things I can send: F1, NASCAR, Le Mans, Rally, Sprint cars,Touring car races etc. I have listed everything on my website but am not sure (with this being my first post) if it is allowed to post a link to an other site?

Thanks,
Mark

www.youtube.com

Back
Top Bottom