Loose lug nuts on the 18?

Fines, suspension , point loss, would be my guess.

It will be $10,000 and no suspension, but when it keeps happening to the same team, (what is this for the 18 team, at least 3 or 4 times?), the fines should go up and maybe start taking points away.

Cheaters...no way KDB wins yesterday without the cheating on the lugs on the final stop, well every stop for that matter. The team should be DQ'd from the chase to set an example for other teams. This cheating must be stopped or drivers like Derrick Cope will never have a chance to win.

Cheaters...no way KDB wins yesterday without the cheating on the lugs on the final stop, well every stop for that matter. The team should be DQ'd from the chase to set an example for other teams. This cheating must be stopped or drivers like Derrick Cope will never have a chance to win.
Are u serious right now?

It can be when the wheel falls off. That happened. :p those guys probably were sent to the 78 team.."here's your new replacements guys" :dunce::p

I thought I was the only guy rooting for Derrick Cope. I picked him to win yesterday, damn, so close. 1 lug nut away.

Seriously though, he did win the Daytona 500 in 1990-ish. Still happy to see his name every week.

It can be when the wheel falls off. That happened. :p those guys probably were sent to the 78 team.."here's your new replacements guys" :dunce::p

Believe that I pointed out that this would be your path if Kyle won. You are not disappointing me. Thank you. We all know that the only reason Kyle won is because the 78 was screwed. Those pit guys would have given the 78 two poles in a row, and the fastest car two weeks in a row. No question. Love your respect for the little cowpokes out there.

Believe that I pointed out that this would be your path if Kyle won. You are not disappointing me. Thank you. We all know that the only reason Kyle won is because the 78 was screwed. Those pit guys would have given the 78 two poles in a row, and the fastest car two weeks in a row. No question. Love your respect for the little cowpokes out there.

The path to Kyles first ever cup win has been long and arduous ........... but he got it done and graduated from the pee wee series at last :booya:
No doubt the 78 team did all they could to help make it happen. Word on the street is that coach Joe smashed all Martins crew guys big toes with a 5 pound hammer .... right before the race Sunday !!! he also forced them to use a 4 way to change Martins tires ...... old school

The path to Kyles first ever cup win has been long and arduous ........... but he got it done and graduated from the pee wee series at last :booya:
No doubt the 78 team did all they could to help make it happen. Word on the street is that coach Joe smashed all Martins crew guys big toes with a 5 pound hammer .... right before the race Sunday !!! he also forced them to use a 4 way to change Martins tires ...... old school

I am hearing that he also declined a request to lead the 78 team prayer. He is in their heads now. It's over.

While I agree a loose lug isnt a big deal, it doesnt look good on NASCAR to just keep handing out petty fines. Especially for a sport that brags about it's safety. IMO.

NASCAR donates these fines to various charities.

I wonder if they've asked Tony Stewart for a list of his favorites?

While I agree a loose lug isnt a big deal, it doesnt look good on NASCAR to just keep handing out petty fines. Especially for a sport that brags about it's safety. IMO.

Pretty much established that this has never been and never will be a safety issue. I agree however, that Kyle Damn Busch drives so fast that this makes the wheel spin faster, and could come off and cause harm so he needs to be held to a higher standard.

you guys are getting worn out up in here. Austin Dillon? :rolleyes: There are plenty of loose lug nuts on this thread.:p Next week Kyle damn Busch will be running both races. He must think this is a "real" race car track eh?. Ain't no aero suck advantage, no pit crew hobbling except his own brand :rolleyes:(good job Joe). It's on.

you guys are getting worn out up in here. Austin Dillon? :rolleyes: There are plenty of loose lug nuts on this thread.:p Next week Kyle damn Busch will be running both races. He must think this is a "real" race car track eh?. Ain't no aero suck advantage, no pit crew hobbling except his own brand :rolleyes:(good job Joe). It's on.

Welcome back.

I wouldn't get your Toyota tat yet. It ain't over by a long shot. There are more Stenhouse's out there. The babies last week didn't let him take their candy.

Back
Top Bottom