Loudon cup race thread.

Betsy

Team Owner
I'm sitting on pins and needles squirming all over the chair seat... OH! There it is, I found my sewing basket!
Anyone got a joke or something other than this follow the leader race?
OH! There it is a yellow! What happened? Somebody put Jeffy in the wall? No, I guess somebody threw roll bar padding out the window again.
Betsy:rolleyes:

I'm content kasey is leading, but if some bad happens to him i'm leaving to play Grand Theft Auto

And for all the talk about the great crowds that always sell out here, there sure are a lot of empty seats...

Compared to some of the other venues in 'Cup so far this year, I'd call this a respectable crowd.

And for all the talk about the great crowds that always sell out here, there sure are a lot of empty seats...
No track has "Sold out" this year.. You should visit us sometime and have some New England surf and turf while at the track,and enjoy our 'Great Crowd',and see what Bruton Smith has done up here.

not as happy

Who was it that was looking forward to TNT coverage? This broadcast has got to hold the record for most commercial breaks already.

Typical loudon race IMO, best racing up there is the Modifieds. The cup guys are better than they used to be back in the early years of the race, but still kind of a ho hum race i thought.

It's funny, just a few short years ago, everyone was sayng the exact same thing about Stewart, that nothing was ever his fault.

I liked it. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Liked the 2 pulling the bump and run. This is racing the way I like it.

I agree completely. I hope to see more of that by others when it comes to racing against the #48. It ended up being a little to early but I think it was totally unexpected by Jimmie. Kurt had already voiced his displeasure at loosing to Jimmie & I think it showed with that move. Here's to more of the same. :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom