Lucas Oil Slick Mist 200 at Daytona

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Well, I was looking forward to this race but I will not be able to see it because I got scheduled at work during the race.

Thoughts (about the race)? Predictions?

2 cars end up on their roof?

I'll see your 2 cars on their roof and raise you the race being cut short because of darkness.

At Daytona...where they have lights? More likely cut short for the Shootout.

Maryeve Dufault and Milka Duno are in it. Definitely should expect LOTS of caution. I guess everyone knew that already though since its an ARCA restrictor plate race.... Still should be fun to watch.

Maryeve Dufault and Milka Duno are in it. Definitely should expect LOTS of caution. I guess everyone knew that already though since its an ARCA restrictor plate race.... Still should be fun to watch.

I can't wait to download this race on RU since I got ********ed at work again.

I can't wait to download this race on RU since I got ********ed at work again.

Hopefully i'll end up having to do the same thing. Might have some business to do the 12th in Florida during the day, hoping to make it to the race at East Bay at night. If not i'll be watching on tv.

Hopefully i'll end up having to do the same thing. Might have some business to do the 12th in Florida during the day, hoping to make it to the race at East Bay at night. If not i'll be watching on tv.

I would think the new asphalt would create less cautions since there's more grip, but then again, this is the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards at Daytona so it could get wild.

I don't watch ARCA, but ya'll have intrigued me and so I'll watch it. Since I know nothing about any of them, I'll go with Ty Dillon for the win. Only because they were just talking to him and so he's the only name I know.:D

I don't watch ARCA, but ya'll have intrigued me and so I'll watch it. Since I know nothing about any of them, I'll go with Ty Dillon for the win. Only because they were just talking to him and so he's the only name I know.:D

I've always found it hard to follow because names seem to change so much.

WTF Milka Duno did a great job...2 times in one race??????

dang chad whats his name has a ton of damage

I'm counting that as 1 for my count of cars upside down

Single car wrecks, single file racing...

What the hell kind of ARCA race is this?

Glad to see Hoosier brought a quality product to this race :sarcasm:

Single car wrecks, single file racing...

What the hell kind of ARCA race is this?

Glad to see Hoosier brought a quality product to this race :sarcasm:

Every ARCA race tends to be like this to me until the end when they start tearing stuff up.

Every ARCA race tends to be like this to me until the end when they start tearing stuff up.

Every ARCA race I've ever been to has been a barn burner.

The Rockingham race I went to was great, breathtaking action all race. Then I went home and watched the encore broadcast on SPEED and it was like watching a completely different race.

There all is right with the world Milka crashed

Milka involved in a wreck that wasn't her fault... shocker!

Typical ARCA. 10-20 seconds after the wreck, people are still piling in it.

Guess they watched Days of Thunder to prepare for the race.

"You can drive through it Cole"

Back
Top Bottom