LVMS Neon Garage or Pre-race track pass

Mikemonica12

Spectator
My wife and I are going to attend our first Nascar race. March 3rd, Pennzoil 400 at Las Vegas. We are looking at the Neon Garage upgrade or the Pre-race track pass upgrade. Does anyone have any opinions or insights to these upgrades? Would one be better than the other for first timers? Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Buy both. But I loved the Neon Garage. I always get that each time I’ve gone to Vegas. If you’ve never been then really do it all. After one time though the garage had been enough for me. Also if you can do it, do the full 3 days just play in Vegas during the off hours.

My wife and I are going to attend our first Nascar race. March 3rd, Pennzoil 400 at Las Vegas. We are looking at the Neon Garage upgrade or the Pre-race track pass upgrade. Does anyone have any opinions or insights to these upgrades? Would one be better than the other for first timers? Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

What is the prices for each & what is your budget?

I think NASCAR loves your $$$ so they would say buy it all, but if you’re on a decent budget I would buy the Neon Garage on practice & qualifying days (Friday & Saturday) and then buy the pre-race track pass on Sunday.

Vegas knows how to put on a good show. Honestly I’ve enjoyed the neon garage and pit row more than the actual races there.

Back
Top Bottom