M. Waltrip crashes heavily at Dubai

At around 23:00 local time, 9 hours into the race, a heavy crash occured between the Ferrari F430 from AF Corse and Zengo Motorsport KFT's Seat Leon Supercopa. Driver Tamas Horvath from Hungary was rushed to the medical center. His injuries mainly contained a broken shoulder and keybone, but furthermore he is alright. The driver of the AF Corse Ferrari, Nascar legend Michael Waltrip, sustained no injuries.
wonder if i have one of those keybones? sounds pretty important. glad mikey (the legend) is staying out of trouble in dubai. <g>

What I want to know what is Mikey doing racing over in Dubai? If i remember right he isn't a big fan of road racing. Were there any other Nascar drivers in the race?

What I want to know what is Mikey doing racing over in Dubai? If i remember right he isn't a big fan of road racing. Were there any other Nascar drivers in the race?

Marcos was co-driving the car, as was the $$$$ owner of MWR.

Glad Mikey's OK. What the hell is he doing racing in dubai in the first place? Oh well, i guess it's good that he expands himself and gets exposure for his operation & NASCAR as a whole. Maybe some of those rich arabs over there will wanna pull a cannon ball run & start or buy into a race team over here...

Back
Top Bottom