Macau chain reaction

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
I have seen a lot of racing mishaps but this one is on up there.
From this weekends GT race in Macau. Wonder what the price tag was on that?

Honestly, the GT and TC races there have just been messes since they started going. Bikes shouldn't race there either. F3 should be about it.

I think a bike rider was killed there today. It would take quite a pair to race a bike there

Got blocked again during the touring car (not the WTCC) race earlier:

DO9XAleW4AA7E0h.jpg

Honestly, the GT and TC races there have just been messes since they started going. Bikes shouldn't race there either. F3 should be about it.
Are sanctioning bodies that desperate for tracks to run on? I'd seriously consider dropping this puppy from the schedule unless my personal bank account was involved, although I'm sure that never happens.

Oops, almost forgot this: :sarcasm:

Are sanctioning bodies that desperate for tracks to run on? I'd seriously consider dropping this puppy from the schedule unless my personal bank account was involved, although I'm sure that never happens.

Next year they will run in the local Pizza Hut kitchen

It's a big, historic, prestigious event so that's why. Very tough driver's track (obviously) but I just don't see why anything bigger than an F3 should race here.

The GT World Cup main race was cleaner but still, of all the places to host a World Cup, this just isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom