Make room for daddy????

N

N2racin44

From That's racin.com

If Brad Parrott has his way, he and his brother Todd won't be the only Parrotts working at Robert Yates Racing this year. He's talking to his father, long-time NASCAR veteran crew chief Buddy Parrott, about helping out, too.

"Dad has been out of the sport for two years now. He never went to a race all last year, not one, and he's eager," said Brad Parrott, crew chief for Dale Jarrett's team. "I've asked him for a little background help as far as looking at race films and pit crew films and he said he'd think about the possibility of doing that."

Todd Parrott, formerly Jarrett's crew chief, is now the team's director of competition.

And Jarrett is ready to roll

Dale Jarrett, which on Monday announced it has extended its sponsorship deal with UPS for two years through 2006, took umbrage at a Charlotte Observer story last week saying that Ford's hopes for winning the 2003 manufacturer's championship depend largely on the performance of Roush Racing's five teams.

"I am going to give that story to our guys because they might take a little out of it," he said. "I have to disagree with that. They have good teams up there at Roush, they have good drivers and nothing against them. But you're going to see two cars right here that are going to make a huge difference for Ford and it's quest for another manufacturer's title. I can guarantee you that."

I am holding him to his word!!!

Now that's the attitude we need to see out of Robert Yates Racing!

You tell them DJ, but we'll see about that manufacturer's championship !

I would love for those Yates cars to whip those ROush boys around for a while.:) :)

Correct me if I am wrong, but would Elliott not be the first teamate that DJ can really relate to?

Back
Top Bottom