Marcus Lemonis isn't messing around

Always great to see regardless of who it is. It can only benefit the series as a whole.

Hell I drive a 10 year old F150, for 15K Ill drive my happy ass to Vegas and start/park (I can maybe make it in around 30 hours). My chihuahua should make a decent enough crew chief.

:XXROFL: :bounce::punkrocke:whoopee::moon:

Those spotters are gonna need a raise.
911076.jpg

I don't know if you guys have watched his show "The Profit" on CNBC but I highly recommend it. Have thought highly of this guy for awhile, just puts on a masterclass in business consistently. He talked about the reason he buys into some companies and turns them around (think Shark Tank meets Bar Rescue) is because they're recession proof so he wants a diversified portfolio. Impressive foresight, which is why I'm so impressed that he's all in with NASCAR. Must see a very high ROI

I don't know if you guys have watched his show "The Profit" on CNBC but I highly recommend it. Have thought highly of this guy for awhile, just puts on a masterclass in business consistently. He talked about the reason he buys into some companies and turns them around (think Shark Tank meets Bar Rescue) is because they're recession proof so he wants a diversified portfolio. Impressive foresight, which is why I'm so impressed that he's all in with NASCAR. Must see a very high ROI
It is a great show. He also has Streets of Dreams (or something along those lines) where he investigates the history of certain industries and essentially becomes hands-on with the "big" names in their respective industry. Kind of like Dirty Jobs meets Bizarre Foods but with The Profit undertones.

Back
Top Bottom