Marlin and Elliott will bring winners to Michigan

H

HardScrabble

The Coors Light team will take chassis #203 to Michigan this weekend. Marlin has driven chassis #203 to five top-10 finishes this season; it has finished outside of the top-10 only twice. The car has competed in the following races this season: Las Vegas (win), Darlington (win), Texas (7th), Charlotte (11th), Pocono (4th), Pocono (3rd), Indianapolis (27th due to motor trouble).

The No. 9 team is bringing the same car that won races at Homestead, Pocono and Indianapolis to Michigan International Speedway this weekend.

And both will be tough to beat here.But then Mark has 4 wins here and Newman is about to kick the door down!And that's not even mentioning the Chevy rule change.....should be a great race!

I will be rooting for Newman this weekend. It's about time he won.

Have no idea what Ray did to that car but in my opinion it is the finest machine built in nascar since his days at Hendrick. I am almost certain nascar will do something else to penalize the Dodges very shortly.

Go 9, and pleeeaaaassssseeee do not wreck that beutiful car.

O yeah I agree with Ya Racerx. But hey Its gonna be hard to wreck it when he gets the pole and wins the race!;)

Back
Top Bottom