Martin/Gordon fight

kelloggs5TLfan

Team Owner
Joke credit: Flipper

Mark Martin was sitting in a bar having a drink. Jeff Gordon walks up behind him, and smacks him on the back of Mark's head.....knocking him to the floor. As Mark is getting up, jeff says "Judo chop from Japan." Mark goes back to his drink, and jeff sits down beside him. After a few minutes, jeff gets up, and kicks the stool out from under Mark. As Mark is dusting himself off, jeff says "Karate kick from Korea." Mark Martin decides he's had enough, and leaves the bar.

A short time later, Mark returns, slams jeffy across the back of his skull, knocking him completely unconscious. Mark turns to the bartender and says, "When he wakes up, tell him 'Crowbar From Sears'."

the names aren't fitting. I'm thinking robby/stewart, robby/waltrip, or montoya/harvick

the names aren't fitting. I'm thinking robby/stewart, robby/waltrip, or montoya/harvick

or really...anyone and Shrub, Tony, Robby, Harvick, Montoya, Rusty.

Have Rusty playin Jeff and Dale Sr playing Mark...

The younger Alisons and Yarboreo's(sp)

But the story cant be true, cause Jeff would have his helmet on......

Very valid statement. LOL :D

You know kell..

She's gonna have fun at the expense of Gordon. hehe

LOL, I can't take credit with the names used. I wish, I had, thought of it first. I got it off one of the dirt track forums. I knew people here would appreciate it. :D

Speaking of tissue damage.

gordonshiner.jpg

Back
Top Bottom