Martin Truex Jr - 2017 NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Champion!

Truex, all whining aside was by far the best Gibbs car at Atlanta. On the other hand KDB's Adam get out of my box Stephens doesn't look like he and Pearn are working together very well at Gibbs judging by how their car handled. Fancy that.

Joke of a post. Really. You have concluded that Adam and Cole aren't getting along because of the finish of a single race. Unreal.

:D:D

Ricky Stenhouse Jr. responds to Martin Truex Jr.’s criticism from Atlanta
“The way I see it, if Truex is fast enough and that much faster than me, then he could have caught us. If he would have caught us and got to within five car lengths, I would have let him go. He didn’t have any problem getting within five car lengths of (Keselowski).
“He talks about dirty air and things like that. I don’t know if he thinks that lapped cars have dirtier air coming off the car. Kind of confused me. Brad Keselowski, he restarted behind me, actually nose to tail with Truex and he passed us on the outside.

“Generally, when I have a faster car, I just drive around the lapped cars that I’m lapping.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2019/0...-to-martin-truex-jr-s-criticism-from-atlanta/

Ricky is white noise. His only relevance was being Danica's boyfriend. She is gone, and so is he.

Joke of a post. Really. You have concluded that Adam and Cole aren't getting along because of the finish of a single race. Unreal.
I agree they are not but I base my conclusion on what I have witnessed about Adam's demeanor,
I doubt he is a pleasant person to work with or for. But that is only my opinion. We'll see how long he can stay with Kyle.
He is very fortunate to have one of the best drivers at present.

I agree they are not but I base my conclusion on what I have witnessed about Adam's demeanor,
I doubt he is a pleasant person to work with or for. But that is only my opinion. We'll see how long he can stay with Kyle.
He is very fortunate to have one of the best drivers at present.

You agree that Adam and Cole are not getting along? You have been around Adam? ....and you are aware that he is in his fifth year with Kyle, right? Man, the posts are getting outlandish around here.

You agree that Adam and Cole are not getting along? You have been around Adam? ....and you are aware that he is in his fifth year with Kyle, right? Man, the posts are getting outlandish around here.
What are the stats on " ALL " Kyles CC's including time, wins and top 5's.??

I love how a thread celebrating Truex's title success has been revived just to throw some more shade at him and JGR. It doesn't matter, they are top-of-the-league right now.

Ricky is white noise. His only relevance was being Danica's boyfriend. She is gone, and so is he.
I actually did not agree with Martin on his take. MTJ needs to get a little edgier. He's been in this game long enough to know by now these guys fight for everyone position. The "incident" between him and Stenhouse has been blown out of a proportion, though. FOX labeled it a feud. Hilarious. White noise perfectly describes the whole situation. This will be forgotten soon enough.

I actually 100% disagree. Ricky in a better car could be a major problem. Ricky has taken some time to really mature, but he has really improved as a driver. Roush has been a major let down for years now, he's a much better driver than what he's given credit for. He was a top 5 driver at Atlanta, just that penalty and getting mired in traffic cost him.

I'm a firm believer of Stenhouse's talent and what he brings to the table.

I actually 100% disagree. Ricky in a better car could be a major problem. Ricky has taken some time to really mature, but he has really improved as a driver. Roush has been a major let down for years now, he's a much better driver than what he's given credit for. He was a top 5 driver at Atlanta, just that penalty and getting mired in traffic cost him.

I wasn't a firm believer in his talent when he tried to force his way past Larson in the waning laps at Daytona, wiping out most of the fast cars left. It seems he thinks his only chances to do well come at restrictor plate tracks and Bristol. He overdrives both. Looking forward to more "entitled" whining from Truex, Stenhouse won't be his only problem, everybody is.

I wasn't a firm believer in his talent when he tried to force his way past Larson in the waning laps at Daytona, wiping out most of the fast cars left. It seems he thinks his only chances to do well come at restrictor plate tracks and Bristol. He overdrives both. Looking forward to more "entitled" whining from Truex, Stenhouse won't be his only problem, everybody is.

Honestly, winning at RP tracks is only way atm. Roush on intermediates isn't all that. He's great at Dover and Bristol because they are driver centric type of tracks. I know of his track record, but that's how he is in being aggressive from beginning to end.

I like Stenhouse and even with his derpy decision making it hasn't changed my opinion on him. Been saying and will continue to say it, give this man a better car.:idunno:

I love how a thread celebrating Truex's title success has been revived just to throw some more shade at him and JGR. It doesn't matter, they are top-of-the-league right now.

I actually did not agree with Martin on his take. MTJ needs to get a little edgier. He's been in this game long enough to know by now these guys fight for everyone position. The "incident" between him and Stenhouse has been blown out of a proportion, though. FOX labeled it a feud. Hilarious. White noise perfectly describes the whole situation. This will be forgotten soon enough.

I don't think Martin was very pissed. This is how he processes adrenaline, honestly. He is constantly whining on the radio--but it's not really winning to me--it's just Martin in the heat of battle. No biggie.

I don't mean that to be brutal, but there isn't anything that leads me to believe that he is going to be something other than what he is right now.

He is constantly whining on the radio--but it's not really winning to me--it's just Martin in the heat of battle.

iu

Back
Top Bottom