Martinsville Race Thread

How ironic would it be if Jeff made it 3 wide and wiped the 15 & 48 out:D I wouldn't mind it all that much if he did it and won:cool:

KyBu will do something on this restart. I don't know if it'll be somethig stupid or not but he'll do something :D

Junyer was trying to block Danica and Danica was was slower than Vickers. Racing deal. But of course everyone's going to blame Vickers. :rolleyes:
Danica was giving Jr a little room and Vickers was driving with his head up his ass as usual.
Did I mention that's why Vickers doesn't have a full time ride?

Danica was giving Jr a little room and Vickers was driving with his head up his ass as usual.
Did I mention that's why Vickers doesn't have a full time ride?

So it's not a Nascar wide conspiracy to keep Vickers out of Cup ;)

Just saw the replay they just aired - Vickers made the move to the inside and Danica, who was slower than him in the corner, blocked. Would've been a harmless bump and run if Junyer wasn't there. Guess Vickers was supposed to stop and let Junyer and Danica go since he was racing with Jr for position anyways.

I thought it was a race not stop and give your competitors room when they chop block you.

I wouldn't want to see fresh tires in my rear view mirror either. Probably sign something went horribly wrong somewhere near me. :D

I bet Larry Mac is just thinking "look at these two idiots I'm stuck with."

The 48 just threw that beer back up in the stands with a jar of vaseline.

HAHAHAHAHAH. I wonder who was at fault there...Harvick or Vickers? Or Kenseth, I suppose.

Vickers pissed off so many people they didn't even know who wrecked him...turns out it was Harvick.

Jeff blew an opportunity to pass Clint a couple of laps after the restart. Could've finished second if he had used his bumper. :youliketh

Nice punt Harvick, but man, pitting was stupid! Oh well, I'll take 13th.

Also, barf. Screw Jimmie.

Awesome punt by Harvick!

Really? He looked like an a**hole. He drove through 3 cars coming to the checkered then wrecked vickers like he held him up... He was pushing him sideways down the front straight.

Back
Top Bottom