MARTINSVILLE!!!

Early off the throttle and let the dog eat down the straight.

That's how Newman does it.

Weather is looking great for Sunday! A little cool but it's looking rain free. Should be a good race. I can't wait to get there early and have some of them reheated hotdogs from the spring race! That was a good batch! ;) RV heads south in 1 hour 38 min.

Have Fun! at some point of the telecast I expect to see you with a Dog in each hand!

Martinsville..... How cold is it? Cold enough that they are calling for an inch of snow tonight. WTF, this is October in Martinsville! It should be 70 degrees here. Shout out to all of those tenters out there. Stay warm but keep those damn propane heaters out of your tents. The weather does not look promising for any on track activities today. Never any fun when it's raining at the track.

Martinsville..... How cold is it? Cold enough that they are calling for an inch of snow tonight. WTF, this is October in Martinsville! It should be 70 degrees here. Shout out to all of those tenters out there. Stay warm but keep those damn propane heaters out of your tents. The weather does not look promising for any on track activities today. Never any fun when it's raining at the track.

I've slept in my vehicle at several falll Martinsville races and the weather is always kind of a crapshoot. It's usually pretty dang cold at night though, no matter how it is during the day.

Waking up and making breakfast in the parking lot is a huge highlight though. We always did bacon and eggs, and sometimes pancakes too. It amazes me how many differents types of foods and cooking methods serious race fans can come up with for parking lot usage. Many of them are eager to share as well. It's just a really cool place to be.

Still raining here in Martinsville. 39 degrees. Nothing is going to get on the track this morning but it is to stop raining early afternoon. They may be starting on points this weekend if they end up with only time for the truck race. That could really get interesting if they have no practice.

What is this strange glow emanating from the eastern sky? Oh the horror! Wait a second..... it's getting warmer. :D There is hope!

Well, DP, they got Truck qualifying in and they are talking about racing this afternoon. That's all good! Hope you remembered to pack your long johns!!

And I hope that it's warmer in Texas next week - cause I'll be there for Sunday's race!

Kevin is being awfully stupid. Biffle has nothing to lose on NASCAR's #1 "OOPS" track.

She shouldn't have pulled up in front of Biffle and then held him up. He had a bump coming and should have taken it like a man.

Back
Top Bottom