MAVTV added to YouTube TV

$50 to $75 in a matter of weeks. Only thing that would actually get me to consider in there is RedZone.

So that'll be 11 bucks ontop of the 65 dollars per month you have to pay for it. Might as well keep cable if you're going to pay for that much.
Still much better than cable. Cable charges you equipment fees and so much else that $75 turns into $130.

YouTube adding all this made it the best deal in TV. I was able to cancel another service today.

To get all the channels I wanted with cable, it was over $170 for cable+internet.

Youtube TV is still a bargain by comparison. Now with MavTV and Redzone, I have everything I want.

I suppose for people into both Red Zone and MavTV the $11 add-on makes sense. I'm already paying $100 a year for LucasOilRacingTV, which gets me the Chili Bowl and dirt late model races live that mostly airs on MavTV on tape delay. I don't follow their schedule aside from that and motocross, what else do they currently have?

I suppose for people into both Red Zone and MavTV the $11 add-on makes sense. I'm already paying $100 a year for LucasOilRacingTV, which gets me the Chili Bowl and dirt late model races live that mostly airs on MavTV on tape delay. I don't follow their schedule aside from that and motocross, what else do they currently have?
About half the ARCA schedule, but the races that air on MAVTV also air live through TrackPass which has been very reasonable so far.

Back
Top Bottom