McLaren delays continue...

B

BebiF1

Once again another anouncement has come from the Woking operation that their new car the MP4/18 will be delayed until at least the Italian GP at Monza this year in September. After failing the side impact test on their chassis, the McLaren team says that they have 100% resources working on their car but still say that it could be up to 9 weeks before they resolve the chassis problems.

I think McLaren has made a grave mistake in not getting that car on the grid yet, so unless Kimi can keep up with Schuei then its over. I dont see McLaren taking anymore wins this year. Williams on the other hand has gotten a hold of their radical car and now we see Juan and Ralf running at the front so the BMW/Ferrari battle will ensue but its too late for them too. Renault will still be running good I think with good Aero tracks like Nurburgring and the revised Hockenhiemring and the possibility that Renault gets some more ponies under the hood that they can pull some more maricles out of the hat. But for the most part just good racing the rest of the year i think.

Back
Top Bottom