Me again

F

FOURISIS

Not doing so good.Went through some tests today.Will find out what's wrong Friday.Trying not to worry.Not helping.:rolleyes:

You know I will be there with you in spirit.
Surrender CONTROL to your maker and no matter what, you will find your REAL inner self and thrive.
Best wishes and LOVE from the KAT, PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Fourisis, I'll be thinking about you this week. I'll send all the good thoughts I can. Keep your chin up.:) :)

Girl you have had a rough summer. Hope everything comes out good in the tests. How's work?

can't stand my job.got a bitch that harrasses me every sat. I reported her 3 times now.she said she wants me fired.(I wouldn't touch her hand) wish that was all I had to worry about.Instead of double counting her money,I should've short changed her.Oh well,when you're too good you're no good.

Trying to hang in there.I'm at the end of my long fuse.Don't know how much more I can take.Thanks for the prayers.Heaven knows I need all I can get.

FOURISIS, I pray and think of you every day.
Remember, there are ANGELS on you side.

Thanks for the angels.Found out that I'm very run down and need vitamins & iron.Glad nothing major.Happy my prayers were answered.:D

Yea fourisis, glad it's not serious. So, tell the bitch at work to stuff it, have a nice large spinach salad, wash it down with a glass of wine, relax and enjoy the races this weekend. :D

FOURISIS, keep this angel close and I am so glad it's not something serious. You have been thru far too much lately and been strong...
keep up the strength and call on the angel any time (and I do not mean me, although I will be here for you too). KAT

Back
Top Bottom